Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2023 11:00:01 AM EDT
additional clip on connector pieces for the Bering Optics super Yoter C?

I have a 30mm attachment and want to add a 40, but finding them (google) has proved….difficult.  I found them at B&H, but the description is for a different unit.  I dont want to drop $200 on something that I do not know will work.

Any other leads?

Bering Optics website

B&H item
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 12:01:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
additional clip on connector pieces for the Bering Optics super Yoter C?

I have a 30mm attachment and want to add a 40, but finding them (google) has proved….difficult.  I found them at B&H, but the description is for a different unit.  I dont want to drop $200 on something that I do not know will work.

Any other leads?

Bering Optics website

B&H item
View Quote
You buy them directly from Bering. 817-453-9966. I would call until they pick up.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 12:24:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You buy them directly from Bering. 817-453-9966. I would call until they pick up.
View Quote

That doesnt sound … promising.  I tried emailing mos ago, never got an answer.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 12:34:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:That doesnt sound … promising.  I tried emailing mos ago, never got an answer.
View Quote
I have had nothing but good success working with Bering support. However, I hear the comment about emails or voicemails not being returned, so I make it a practice to tell anyone who asks to call until someone picks up. When people follow this advice, they typically seem very satisfied with the service they receive. Just passing this along.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 1:28:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have had nothing but good success working with Bering support. However, I hear the comment about emails or voicemails not being returned, so I make it a practice to tell anyone who asks to call until someone picks up. When people follow this advice, they typically seem very satisfied with the service they receive. Just passing this along.
View Quote

@KoreyKirsch

Thank you. Will do
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 4:00:48 PM EDT
[#5]
@KoreyKirsch

Called today and spoke with a rep who gave me an email address to email regarding my inquiry.

Emailed them everything they asked for, but I’ve got the feeling Im not going to be able to order this….
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top