Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2018 4:46:10 PM EDT
Have 2 of his hats and sent him an email about another one roughly a month ago. Thought it was odd that I never got a reply as he was usually pretty quick on responding.

Sent another a few days ago and still nothing.

I see his last post on his FB page (I dont have/use FB) is May 8th and his ebay page is completely empty.

Anyone know whats up with him?
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 4:52:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I messaged him about a hat two days ago and he said he's away til the 28th. He's pretty responsive on FB.

EDIT: Correction, the 27th.

If I had to guess, he pulled all his product from his eBay page prior to taking leave to avoid customer complaints. He's posting regularly on his personal FB so I'm assuming he's just taking some personal time.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 5:52:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I messaged him about a hat two days ago and he said he's away til the 28th. He's pretty responsive on FB.

EDIT: Correction, the 27th.

If I had to guess, he pulled all his product from his eBay page prior to taking leave to avoid customer complaints. He's posting regularly on his personal FB so I'm assuming he's just taking some personal time.
View Quote
I'm glad he's okay, he's a Nam Vet with some health issues, and he does awesome work.
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 6:32:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/17/2018 10:44:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I've liked his Facebook page and see his stuff fairly often.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top