Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2021 5:10:07 PM EDT
I am not renewing my SOT and have sold all of my post samples. I have been running into non fucking stop issues with them denying the transfers. I finally get it all correct and they approve one out of 5! What used to take a week now takes these people weeks SOT to SOT. Any magic tricks to speed these people up? Yes I had issues with my going out of business license as they have no template to follow. Asking me which SOT is not being renewed when I only have 1!
But this is insane!
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 3:33:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Guess no one is transferring post samples? Anyway found out I had issues with my going out of business letter and I forgot to put LLC on one of the lines. They are picky as hell!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top