Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2021 1:22:52 PM EDT
Im looking at options for my Mayflower apc and thought about trying to go back to using the roo pouch and was looking at this kydex insert. Has anyone use an insert like this for the roo pouch or do you not use roo pouches for anything?

https://www.mwtsmn.com/kangaroo-inserts/kangaroo-insert
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 4:14:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Ordered one yesterday. Im looking to clean up the front of my carrier. We’ll see.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 1:57:54 AM EDT
[#2]
cant wait to see what you think of it.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ordered one yesterday. Im looking to clean up the front of my carrier. We’ll see.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/16/2021 11:09:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I ordered a kydex insert from them. The price and quality was good, I just didn't care for how it worked.

You can trust them.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 2:34:55 PM EDT
[#4]
@SCR556

what do you mean by how it worked?
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
@SCR556

View Quote

Because it was triple mag single insert for the Spiritus chest rig. The tension changed with the removal of each magazine and it didn't work too well with AK magazines - they hung up on the shock cord.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 9:47:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Because it was triple mag single insert for the Spiritus chest rig. The tension changed with the removal of each magazine and it didn't work too well with AK magazines - they hung up on the shock cord.
View Quote

so with me using 556 mags I wont have that issue in an apc?
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 10:22:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

so with me using 556 mags I wont have that issue in an apc?
View Quote

You may like it. I just didn't care for it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 8:28:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@SCR556

@AliasSLH got mine today. Put it in the roo pouch. Already put it on the shelf. Same issues as SCR556. It just isn’t secure. It doesn’t like Pmags or GI aluminum mags.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:19:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks folks, I will not buy it and think of different ideas to kywi up my roo pouch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top