Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2018 11:55:04 PM EDT
TAG is running a 30% off sale on belts this week.

TAG belts

I'm looking to upgrade my battle belt.
Link Posted: 2/4/2018 10:13:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump.  Looking at this myself based on your thread.

How does it secure down and not spin around your torso is my only question??   It looks good otherwise.  Very thick padding.
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 5:11:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Dude clean out your inbox.

You find out any more info on this?
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 11:36:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Well-ordered one since they were on steep sale due to your thread. I’ll post up about it once I get it squared away.
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 2:02:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Not sure, but I've had nothing but outstanding experiences with TAG kit over the years.
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 11:34:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Interested as well.  Where are you seeing the sale?  Is there a coupon code?  Maybe I'm just late to the game.
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 11:44:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Interested as well.  Where are you seeing the sale?  Is there a coupon code?  Maybe I'm just late to the game.
View Quote
Late. It was like a 72 hour sale.
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 11:24:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure, but I've had nothing but outstanding experiences with TAG kit over the years.
View Quote
Good to hear.

Got mine in today.  Nothing major to report really.  It’s just like depicted in the website pictures. Fairly plain with no frills really.  The padding is quite thick which I think I’ll like and one of the main things that drew my attention.

No suspender hooks if that matters to you.

I don’t think it will slide around like I was worried about.  I may attach some sort of keeper(s) when I build this out.

I’m a 32-33 jean size and I ordered a medium based on a review on their website.  It fits me well. There is a gap of approx 4-6” between the ends of the belt.  I can measure sometime for a more accurate figure.

It does not seem too tall from top to bottom which I think I will like.  That was one of my concerns.

Should be a good deal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top