Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/14/2018 2:41:29 PM EDT
I have always missed the TEC-22 i had heard years ago; this looks like a suitable replacement. Anyone have experience with this particular pistol or the company, Excel Arms?
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 10:51:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I do not have any direct experience with Excel Arms but have been eyeing their Accelerator pistol & carbine in .22wmr & 5.7 for a long time.

But very little real world feedback, and it's more bad than good. I know .22wmr is difficult to get to run reliably but I see negative posts on their 5.7 as well.

I've not seem the X-22 before, if I didn't already have a Ruger Charger I might have taken a closer look at this.

If you get one, and it runs right, I'd look at the GSG 110 round drum, I run one with my braced Charger and it's as reliable as my BX-15 mag.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the heads up on the GSG drums-i had been considering one of those.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 11:39:02 AM EDT
[#3]
A 110 round drum sounds like a good idea.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 6:48:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the heads up on the GSG drums-i had been considering one of those.
View Quote
Mine runs great with the recommended 22 Mini Mag ammo, but is hit or miss with subsonics suppressed (does not matter what gun I use).  Very decent mags and amazing they run so well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top