Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2021 2:13:40 PM EDT
I'm looking for a picture of a SCAR with a Midwest Industries SSR M Lok Handguard.  I've scoured the internet, no luck.

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 2:35:34 PM EDT
[#1]
This?

This guy handles one around the 1:30 mark.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 3:18:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This?

This guy handles one around the 1:30 mark.
View Quote

No, the SSR one.  The one you link to retains the folding front sight.  The SSR model deletes the front sight and has a continuous top rail all the way to the end.

Here's a LINK to the handguard (with no picture on a rifle... lol).
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:14:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No, the SSR one.  The one you link to retains the folding front sight.  The SSR model deletes the front sight and has a continuous top rail all the way to the end.

Here's a LINK to the handguard (with no picture on a rifle... lol).
View Quote

Ohhh... gotcha.  My bad.  I thought I might be looking at the wrong one because it came up right away.  I wasnt noticing the extended top rail.
Thats weird.  The keymod version comes up a few times.  So does the one with the fixed rails, but no M Lok version.
Link Posted: 4/20/2021 5:34:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 2:33:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Perfect, thanks! How do you like it?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top