Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2023 6:33:49 PM EDT
I have one and love it. But i have no other rimfire cans to compare it too.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 7:24:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have one and love it. But i have no other rimfire cans to compare it too.
View Quote
Several have. Not sure if Joe's done them on his Patreon, but Hawk shared metering of radials vs cones, over on the form1 boards.
Link Posted: 5/30/2023 4:38:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Several have. Not sure if Joe's done them on his Patreon, but Hawk shared metering of radials vs cones, over on the form1 boards.
View Quote

There are a few additional factors, length, what type of clipping you do, how many baffles and BC spacer length.

Over all they all test fairly close I have not tested mine. It is louder than my factory can, but it is not as bad as a few of the older cans (sparrow).

Link Posted: 6/1/2023 8:57:00 AM EDT
[#3]
OP, join the form1 boards. There's many builds available to copy.
You get 8-10 XRT baffles in a 5-6" tube and you'll have great results.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:There are a few additional factors, length, what type of clipping you do, how many baffles and BC spacer length.
View Quote

The specific testing I mentioned included 2 identically made cans (albeit for baffle radial/cone).
There were also some tests with other lengths and configurations.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top