Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 6/13/2019 4:21:17 PM EDT
Anyone own a Spyderco byrd ClipiTool?  I am thinking of grabbing one for my dad (who doesn't carry a knife) and figured something small and useful would be a good entry point for him.  And only $25.

I know Spyderco is awesome but unsure about these cheap byrd knives. I am looking for some personal experiences.

Wow. That hand is hard to look at.
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't own one but do own several of their knives which are solid. For $25 l'd FO.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 8:39:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Update:  got it for my dad. He likes it and says the knife is sharp and the bottle opener works great.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 8:53:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Always like there concept but just wish it was a little bigger.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 8:58:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Always like there concept but just wish it was a little bigger.
View Quote
For my dad, It's perfect. He commented that the size is perfect for him. He gets scared with large knives.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 9:24:38 PM EDT
[#5]
It’s not part of the Byrd line. Either way they are both good to go. I own a metric assload of Spyderco and Byrd knives and they have never let me down.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top