Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2022 8:11:18 PM EDT
Hoping someone can answer a question for me: When carried by the 2 carry handles were is the zipper? On top or on the bottom?

Before someone tells me to contact the manufacturer I did, here is a record of my conversation and they were unable to answer the question (Oldest at the top, newest at the bottom,):

Me: (my original question): When carried by the 2 carry handles were is the zipper? On top or on the bottom? I can't seem to find a picture of this case showing it opened up. Thanks

Bulldog CSR: Good Morning, The zipper can be pulled from one side to the other it shouldn’t interfere with the two carrying handles.

Me: I was interested if the zipper is at the top of the case or at the bottom of the case when carried by the carry handles. I recently purchased a "US PeaceKeeper Products Short Barreled Rifle Case (26-Inch), Black (P30024)" which has the zipper at the bottom of the case. The first time I used it my SBR fell out of the case due to a defective zipper. This was not good. I'm hoping your case has the zipper at the top so as to avoid another situation like this.

Bulldog CSR: The zipper should be to one side of the case while carrying. Without pulling one and looking I think it is just one zipper and it zips from one side to the next.

I'm just lucky my SBR fell on a carpeted floor instead of concrete. Amazing that no one at the company that manufactures this case could give me an answer to my question. Maybe he/she was too lazy to get up and out of his/her chair to check: "Without pulling one and looking". Great customer service for a very simple question huh?

Here's a photo of the case, it's difficult to see 100% in which direction the case unzips:

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 12:02:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Like this:

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 6:51:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Perfect, thank you very much (I spent at least an hour looking for a photo showing it in the open position but couldn't find one anywhere).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top