Posted: 1/13/2021 11:20:01 PM EDT
Picked this up locally

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:33:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I’ve used blackout. Like it a lot.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:14:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I have not. However I plan on using some as soon as it comes back in stock. Reviews seem to be good.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:29:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought blackout but haven’t loaded any yet.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:50:17 AM EDT
[#4]
I use sw precision with very good results. I was gonna try that clean shot but titegroop is 5$ less per pound.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 7:53:01 AM EDT
[#5]
A bunch of my.local USPSA crew uses it with Blue Bullets. Last year before the Shanghai Shivers screwed everything up, they did a group buy of the 5 pounders. I think they wound up with something like 3 or 4 pallets of powder.

Shoots well, it's clean, meters well, and it's cheap. What more could you ask for?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:39:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Clean Shot is good to go. Wish I had more. Loaded 9mm & 45 acp with it. Smells a little funny but works good.

Very fine powder that measures consistant
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:14:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I have used some of their tactical rifle and it's been great. I also have a bunch of their buffalo gun powder that I'm going to try
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:37:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes .  If you want to know about the powder you show Clean Shot as near as I can rate it is close to Bullseye .  Not exactly but close .

Go to their web site if you have not already done so to get a better idea of load data .

Clean Shot is just that for me , Clean .   And economical .

gd
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:12:24 AM EDT
[#9]
By far my favorite powder for 9mm.

Very low SD’s, meters extremely well, smooth recoil impulse, and burns cooler/cleaner than TiteGroup.

I think I went through 25 pounds last year.  It’s all I use for USPSA these days.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:25:38 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes .  If you want to know about the powder you show Clean Shot as near as I can rate it is close to Bullseye .  Not exactly but close .

Go to their web site if you have not already done so to get a better idea of load data .

Clean Shot is just that for me , Clean .   And economical .

gd
View Quote

That’s a good comparison.  People compare it to TiteGroup, but it’s closer to Bullseye.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:27:50 AM EDT
[#11]
One of my buddies is sponsored by them and basically gets all he wants for free. He seems to like it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top