Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2023 3:39:13 PM EDT
I looked through all 3 pages here and don't see a single mention of the Henry long ranger. How accurate are they? It has a free floating barrel, so with the right barrel it could be as accurate as the best bolt action. But does it have a good barrel?
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 9:22:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Neighbor had a 223 long range over here trying to sight it in at my range. To be short he quickly returned the rifle as we couldn't get it to group good enough to sight it in. Accuracy LMAO.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 2:47:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I had one in 308. It had terrible accuracy. I got rid of it asap
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 3:48:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the input. To bad Henry is having quality issues lately. It's an expensive rifle to have shitty accuracy.
Link Posted: 5/5/2023 5:16:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the input. To bad Henry is having quality issues lately. It's an expensive rifle to have shitty accuracy.
View Quote

I tried everything, my reloads, countless factory ammo, scope and open sights. Nothing worker. The best I could get at 50-75 yards was grapefruit size groups...and that's being real nice about.

IMO, Henry is getting way too big for their britches. They TRY and make too many guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top