Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2018 3:01:22 PM EDT
How well do they suppress compared to a typical AR? Seems like with the piston they might run cleaner and with less blowback.  It would be nice if they're quieter at the ear.

If not, are there any other semi auto 5.56 hosts that suppress better in terms of gas blowback, at ear measurement, cleaner brass etc
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 4:05:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I use a Surefire Socom on mine. Reliability wise I don’t have problems with it. It can get a little gassy if you get to shooting rounds off quickly.  It’s probably on par with my LWRC with a 7.62 SDN in terms of grassy-ness. The bottom rail gets very very hot very fast with a suppressor. Sounds wise it’s not that bad for a 11in barrel with the suppressor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top