Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2018 11:36:52 PM EDT
Headed to Vegas next week.  I've been many times, but don't think I've ever made a point to hunt for C&Rs while there.  Any thoughts?

Rob
Link Posted: 7/9/2018 9:01:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Unfortunately, not a lot of that going on out here.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 1:00:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Pretty slim pickings.  Can't really recommend any place that would be worth while.  If it is a decent C&R for a reasonable price then it usually doesn't last long in any shop.  Only one pawn shop in Las Vegas sells used guns from the store and I won't set foot in that place again.  Most pawn shops here don't have a FFL so they only sell online through auction sites.  Half of the guns stores here don't sell used guns either.  The rest are usually over priced, it is rare to find a good deal in the shops.
Link Posted: 7/10/2018 12:46:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Come on....you guys are just saying that to keep me from swooping in and picking up some nice stuff.  Right?  : )

Rob
Link Posted: 7/12/2018 12:38:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I was stationed at Nellis AFB from 2000 to 2007 and it was rare to see much C&R or milsurps in many of the shops.  I bought a few milsurps at Big Five Sporting Goods of all places.  Accuracy Gunshop on Boulder would have some stuff in on occasion.  Sometimes Discount Firearms would have a gem come in.  Spurlocks Gunshop in Henderson had some old stuff on occasion.  Then any of the other shops that stocked C&R's all shut down due to the owners dying off while I lived there.  Every other shop in the valley was chock full of AR's, AK's etc.  Thats what people wanted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top