Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2017 4:36:01 PM EDT
As the title states; will either the Binary gen 3 or Fostech gen 2 drop into the lower without issues?  What about timing?  Do the MPX recoil springs need to be changed?
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 1:40:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I was at my local gun club this weekend shooting my MPX and a few bays over hear really rapid firing. Almost FA rpm. Turns out it was a MPX with a binary trigger. Guy said it's worked great so far. I didn't ask round count.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 1:48:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Only the Franklin will work.  The Fostech needs an M16 cut carrier to trip the trigger block.
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 10:53:27 AM EDT
[#3]
My Franklin works great in my gen2 with to many rounds to keep track of through it but a friend who installed his the same day had it go binary in semi mode at just over 1300 rounds. So I guess results may vary!
Link Posted: 12/13/2017 10:13:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I am speaking as a current Chief of Police with 25 years of multidisciplinary training and a current US DoS counterterrorism contactor. If your intent is to shoot recreationally in sanctioned competition, and your barrel is pistol length, find the trigger that will safely win your match.

If you are carrying this platform for self defense as a CCW pistol, do not modify the stock trigger, unless there is a manufacturer defect. LE rifle and pistol triggers are not modified. Don't learn from your mistakes...it's very costly.
Link Posted: 12/14/2017 8:12:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am speaking as a current Chief of Police with 25 years of multidisciplinary training and a current US DoS counterterrorism contactor. If your intent is to shoot recreationally in sanctioned competition, and your barrel is pistol length, find the trigger that will safely win your match.

If you are carrying this platform for self defense as a CCW pistol, do not modify the stock trigger, unless there is a manufacturer defect. LE rifle and pistol triggers are not modified. Don't learn from your mistakes...it's very costly.
View Quote
Chief, you might want to actually see the firearm in question- no one is CCW'ing an MPX.
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 9:26:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Chief, you might want to actually see the firearm in question- no one is CCW'ing an MPX.
View Quote
Speak for yourself. Mine gets ccw'd regularly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top