Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/8/2022 7:01:47 PM EDT
Looking for anything neat. Still pissed I missed out on the 1201s and ohio guns.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 7:04:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 8:10:10 PM EDT
[#2]
guns.com has Beretta 1201 FP for $1200 isn’t much of a deal but it’s there …
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 10:01:00 PM EDT
[#4]
The gun shop I work at got a batch of Mossberg 500/590s from a local department.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 10:43:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The gun shop I work at got a batch of Mossberg 500/590s from a local department.
View Quote

Any 590a1 sbs?
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 11:50:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Dang, I forgot I own one of those 1201FPs!
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 8:41:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Any 590a1 sbs?
View Quote

No SBS, they are all 18.5 or 20 inch
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 9:20:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Dang, I forgot I own one of those 1201FPs!
View Quote

do you  want to not own it ?
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 11:08:02 AM EDT
[#10]

Lol no.
That site just SCREAMS scam. I bet they take payment in CashApp and Bitcoin too.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 1:35:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I gotta get it out of the safe and look at it.  Not sure I have original stock. I stuck a Mesa Tactical on it. Shot it and decided I'll stick with my Benelli SBS.  Was going to give it to my son but he decided he wanted to build ARs when he turned 14.

eta:
Alvin York, that site is a scam. They have stuff in stock for cheap. First sign.  Second sign, they take zelle and crypto for payment.
be wary.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 3:11:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I gotta get it out of the safe and look at it.  Not sure I have original stock. I stuck a Mesa Tactical on it. Shot it and decided I'll stick with my Benelli SBS.  Was going to give it to my son but he decided he wanted to build ARs when he turned 14.

eta:
Alvin York, that site is a scam. They have stuff in stock for cheap. First sign.  Second sign, they take zelle and crypto for payment.
be wary.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

eta:
be wary.
I just checked it out on ScamDetector....crappy rating.
Thanks.....I must be slipping. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 5:07:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Arms Unlimited has hardwood 870s for $4-something.
View Quote

@killerb6

Showing out of stock.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 9:34:17 PM EDT
[#14]

My filter will not even let me go to that site, a sure sign that something is wrong.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 9:46:18 PM EDT
[#15]
I picked up a Gen 1Beretta 1301 tactical with Nordic extended tube made in 2015 for $700. Couple of LE supply stores here in NC got every NC Highway Patrol 1301 plus Armalite ARs in trade.  As new, in plastic Beretta case and with manual.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 10:20:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

My filter will not even let me go to that site, a sure sign that something is wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

which filter is that?
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 9:57:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

which filter is that?
View Quote

Malwarebytes, it is a pay to play but definitely worth it.  Look under personal plans tab on the page.

https://www.malwarebytes.com/?AFFILIATE=152386&__c=1
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 7:36:09 PM EDT
[#18]

That is a scam site NOT part of Beretta

https://www.scam-detector.com/validator/berettafirearmsusa-com-review/

ETA- Sorry, Alvin. I posted before I saw that you already got your due ration of shit from other members
Link Posted: 8/20/2022 7:40:19 PM EDT
[#19]
OP, gunshows are still a great place to find used shotguns for cheap that usually just need a little TLC.
Link Posted: 8/22/2022 12:01:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Summit Gun Broker in Ohio just purchased a decent sized lot of Remington 870 police magnums from a SC state agency. I would expect them to be hitting the market any day.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 4:06:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Summit Gun Broker in Ohio just purchased a decent sized lot of Remington 870 police magnums from a SC state agency. I would expect them to be hitting the market any day.
View Quote

Wow, Summit upgraded their website to something modern.

If those 870Ps had the rifle sights I'd be tempted.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 1:05:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Wow, Summit upgraded their website to something modern.

If those 870Ps had the rifle sights I'd be tempted.
View Quote

It's because he retired & sold off the business, new owner is out of Ohio.  They don't seem to get as many deals on police surplus as he did.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 2:13:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
It's because he retired & sold off the business, new owner is out of Ohio.  They don't seem to get as many deals on police surplus as he did.
View Quote
I think that is very much a "connection based" thing. If you're the guy they're used to talking with when it's trade-in time, you're in a great position.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 5:09:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I think that is very much a "connection based" thing. If you're the guy they're used to talking with when it's trade-in time, you're in a great position.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck breaking into that business in Ohio, Vance Outdoors dominates the agency trade-in business here.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 5:33:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

They have em up now.  Shipping kinda sucks though, $40.  Still about $150 less than what any shop near me has 870Ps on the rack for.
Link Posted: 8/27/2022 7:04:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
guns.com has Beretta 1201 FP for $1200 isn’t much of a deal but it’s there …
View Quote

Holy crap!  I'm glad I paid $250 for mine.
Link Posted: 9/2/2022 10:07:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

They have em up now.  Shipping kinda sucks though, $40.  Still about $150 less than what any shop near me has 870Ps on the rack for.
View Quote

Welp after several beers I ended up ordering one of these after this post.  Picked it up today.  Shows some wear and has a nice patina.  Came with a hogue stock which was a nice surprise as their pic shows a oem stock.  

IMO a good buy if you have a low transfer fee.
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 10:37:31 PM EDT
[#28]
I have enough 870s floating around I don’t need anymore right now.

I am ready for some trade in 1301s though!
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 11:08:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Welp after several beers I ended up ordering one of these after this post.  Picked it up today.  Shows some wear and has a nice patina.  Came with a hogue stock which was a nice surprise as their pic shows a oem stock.  

IMO a good buy if you have a low transfer fee.
View Quote

Did it come with a sling as shown in the pic?

Even though those Police magnums are only 5 shot, the police models don't have the dimples in the mag tube so an extension is easy to install, yes?
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 7:28:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Yeah, just a cheap made in china sling though.  And yeah no dimples.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 8:49:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Surplus City Guns

I've gotten several police tradesins and/or used guns from them over the past ~10 years.

'11 Benelli M1S90 for $500
'19 Mossberg 500A Field for $73 - Gunsmith special - Needed a new safety
'21 Mossberg 500A Plain barrel w/ Speedfeed for $190

Link Posted: 9/12/2022 3:33:45 PM EDT
[#32]
Check out gunbroker today.  They even have 870 magnums that are the "gap" magnums.  They were produced before the "police" was added.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top