Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2021 9:33:35 PM EDT
I recently picked up an MRO for my PS90.
I ordered and received a Design Machine Mount.

The mount is well made and nicely finished however they didn’t supply the cap screws to attach the MRO to the mount despite what it says on their site.

I do not want to wait to have them ship me 4 cap screws so I’d like to know what size they are so I can source them locally.

I believe that they are a #4 x 5/16” or 3/8”.
Any help would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 8:31:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd imagine they'd be happy to tell you over the phone.
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 9:13:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd imagine they'd be happy to tell you over the phone.
View Quote

Yes but that wasn’t possible at 9:30pm.
Link Posted: 8/27/2021 12:41:58 PM EDT
[#3]
yes great optic the mount is awesome. Design machines customer service is top notch
Link Posted: 8/31/2021 9:33:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Update:
Proper fastener thread for the MRO is #4-48 UNF.
I used 0.375” to mount the optic to the Design Machine mount.
Link Posted: 9/1/2021 8:52:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I’m running a design machine mount for the Trijicon MRO. I love it. I would also recommend getting their side rails as well
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 4:11:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I’m running a design machine mount for the Trijicon MRO. I love it. I would also recommend getting their side rails as well
View Quote

I regret not getting the side rails.
I’ll probably order them once their cigar cutter front sling mount is back in stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top