Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2021 5:21:44 PM EDT
I believe this will make my third flir pts233 since the beginning of 2019. Can't seem to keep them working due to power issues including batteries not working and requiring an external pack.

This time, recoil on a 300blk and this optic has less than 100 rounds on it. Fire a shot and a red blinking screen... Add that to the fact that even with brand new hot surefire batteries this thing won't even power on makes me pissed about even giving money to flir. The products suck, the customer service sucks.

Any ideas on what the fuck is going on with this piece of shit?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:53:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Time for a pulsar?

Are you buying them or are they swapping them?

I used my pulsar more this week than since I got it and wished I had some of the features of the Flir
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:55:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn I glad I didn't buy one.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:10:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Time for a pulsar?

Are you buying them or are they swapping them?

I used my pulsar more this week than since I got it and wished I had some of the features of the Flir
View Quote

So far they have swapped them out. Not sure what will happen as their customer service is getting worse.

I can say that I am not the only one with issues. My buddy has one and it's the same thing when it comes to batteries. Requires external battery pack and 123s won't fire it up.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:24:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Did you buy this from TNVC?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:32:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Did you buy this from TNVC?
View Quote

Yes. As a distributor they are referring me straight to flir.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:56:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yes. As a distributor they are referring me straight to flir.
View Quote

That sucks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top