Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/12/2022 10:32:58 AM EDT
Seems like the go-to was US Anodizing but they're not taking personal orders at this time? Anyone else offering anodizing for title II stuff?
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 5:14:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Seems like the go-to was US Anodizing but they're not taking personal orders at this time? Anyone else offering anodizing for title II stuff?
View Quote

Vegas Metal Finishing was recommended but I’m no longer seeing any information online for individuals.

I have a T91 80% receiver I want to hardcoat after finishing as well. Not sure if that complicates things.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 4:38:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Vegas Metal Finishing was recommended but I’m no longer seeing any information online for individuals.

I have a T91 80% receiver I want to hardcoat after finishing as well. Not sure if that complicates things.
View Quote

Local anodizer wouldn't take 2 of my completed 80%'s as they had no serial number to enter and dispose of from their books.
I asked about a same day service from an individual.  They said no.

Been looking into home anodizing.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 8:47:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

They do it still, you have to request a quote. Ive been working with them for a week and finally got a quote but still have no ffl, shipping or payment info for getting my stuff to them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top