Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » 50 Cal
Posted: 4/3/2021 3:58:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 8:25:09 AM EDT
[#1]
$74.00 for a box of 50 9mm HSTs - that's a no for me dawg.
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 8:27:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw that early yesterday as well - seems like there's ammo with far less case corrosion and all from the same lot available for $3/round shipped from Target Sports.

Link to Target Sports' .50BMG

Of course that doesn't help anyone who can't have tracer ammo shipped to them. It's a standard linked 4:1 M33:M17 mix.
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 9:09:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
$74.00 for a box of 50 9mm HSTs - that's a no for me dawg.
View Quote

Look at the price for the 147's, around $85 per 50. I have some marked for sale for $60 per 50 but had to work on call instead of go to the show. I still have around 8k rounds of ammo ready to go to the next one.
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 6:47:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, the shipping is gonna make it more expensive than Target Sports. That looks like the corroded neck "by the barrel full" LC ammo that sgammo acquired recently. I really wish someone else would have that M8/M20 new LC ammo in stock. Sgammo falsely considers it "explosive ammo" and won't ship it to about 10 different states even though it's legal. I'd gladly buy from Wideners if they had M8/M20 for sale.
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 8:30:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yeah, the shipping is gonna make it more expensive than Target Sports. That looks like the corroded neck "by the barrel full" LC ammo that sgammo acquired recently. I really wish someone else would have that M8/M20 new LC ammo in stock. Sgammo falsely considers it "explosive ammo" and won't ship it to about 10 different states even though it's legal. I'd gladly buy from Wideners if they had M8/M20 for sale.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

M8 and M20. Armor piercing incendiary/incendiary tracer ammo - which are specifically NY legal - and they say it's illegal there? What foolishness.

ETA: I see the problem.

S 265.01 Criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree. A  person  is  guilty of criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree when:
(7) He knowingly possesses a bullet containing an explosive  substance designed to detonate upon impact.

That's vague. SGAmmo - and anyone else selling incendiary of any flavor - is covering themselves legally.
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 10:00:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

M8 and M20. Armor piercing incendiary/incendiary tracer ammo - which are specifically NY legal - and they say it's illegal there? What foolishness.

That's vague. SGAmmo - and anyone else selling incendiary of any flavor - is covering themselves legally.
View Quote

That's exactly my point - incendiary is a completely different effect and completely legal in NY. Explosive is a concussive and fragmentation effect such as Raofuss rounds. Incendiary is a flash from a powder.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 12:28:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That's exactly my point - incendiary is a completely different effect and completely legal in NY. Explosive is a concussive and fragmentation effect such as Raofuss rounds. Incendiary is a flash from a powder.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They both go bang. I know which way I'd expect a NY court to interpret it.
Link Posted: 4/4/2021 9:05:22 PM EDT
[#8]
https://www.2ammunition.com/lc-m33-50-federal-lake-city-50-bmg-660-grain-m33-fmj.html

This is where I have been getting my ball ammo from.  It looks less tarnished than the stuff from Wideners.
Link Posted: 4/13/2021 9:32:38 PM EDT
[#9]
My bank account didn't appreciate that link. But now I have some more A-max to play with.
Page Armory » 50 Cal
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top