Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2022 2:11:58 PM EDT
I have been looking for one of these for way over a year.  I got one ordered now.
What is the best mounts to use on this one?  I have used the Burris AR-P.E.P.R. Scope Mount or Leupold Mark AR Integral Mount on several AR type rifles.
Will this put the scope to high on a bolt gun? What is everyone using?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/21/2022 8:21:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I find that single peace mounts make the scope to high.  Get a good set of rings and call it a day.
Link Posted: 2/21/2022 9:12:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you, I give that a go
Link Posted: 2/23/2022 12:42:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I used Warne medium height rings to mount a Vortex Viper 1-6 on mine. A Glades Armory bolt handle (not yet installed in the pic) gives plenty of room the clear the ocular bell.

Bad pic:

Link Posted: 2/24/2022 11:37:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I used Arken 0.92" low rings along with the supplied Ruger picatinny rail, plenty of clearance with the Arken SH-4 scope with a 50mm objective and a 34mm tube.  Changing out the Ruger MIM cocking piece with an AD Arms billet cocking piece and polishing the bolt today; disassembly of the bolt to change out the bolt handle, shroud, and cocking piece is simple with the firing pin removal tool.  The chassis is an MDT LSS-XL Gen 2 #104045-BLK.

Link Posted: 6/4/2022 10:02:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I initially installed the Leupold IMS on RAR 5.56. Way to high for my preference. I removed the pic rail mount and went direct w/ the following in rings, in low height, with 4-12x40 Vortex DB tactical.

Talley

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top