Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2018 10:10:56 PM EDT
Pretty nice looking and affordable compared to other short SxS shotguns.
https://americanguncraft.com/products/
ETA: how bad do you think the recoil would be on one of these? I know black powder burns slow and recoils more like a push that a kick, but I've never shot anything other that a .44 revolver.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:48:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I, too, am wondering if anyone has bought one of these and what the quality is.  Their website shows great pictures of them, but, especially with synthetic stocks, I can see where they might be very nice or very cheesy.  And how long will those nice looking "burl" stocks stay looking as good as in the pictures?    Has anyone bought one or even handled one?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish they would offer a stocked version, short and long barrels. I've wanted a bp shotgun for a long time but they are uncommon and expensive.
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 11:49:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Honestly look to me like they are aimed at a certain segment of the population with past felonies who cannot own a firearm.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top