Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2019 2:25:23 AM EDT
I bought a Wilcox Amber Filter a while back and I was never satisfied with it. The filter had popped off a couple of times in the field and I got fed up with it.

Is there an alternative that isn't crazy expensive that threads on? I can only find the ACT one but it looks disco'd and costs ~$100.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 2:55:49 AM EDT
[#1]
They scratch too easily also
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 4:03:11 AM EDT
[#2]
For what system, a pvs14? Drop me a line.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 11:26:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For what system, a pvs14? Drop me a line.
View Quote
i need one too
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 7:01:11 PM EDT
[#4]
emailed you, check junk folder.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 8:15:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I use Night Combat Solutions Partial Transmission Filters. I believe UNV had them made as NCS doesn’t seem to be in business any longer.

I picked mine up a couple years ago. Maybe send Tyler an email and see if they still make or have a source for them. They are way better then the Wilcox filters (which are garbage in my opinion).

[email protected]

Here’s an old thread discussing these and other filters.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/armory/Wilcox_Filter_Issue/18-460134/
Link Posted: 1/10/2019 7:50:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

i need one too
View Quote
I need one also!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top