Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2022 6:58:08 PM EDT
I freaking love LaRue, but $200+ shipping (and tax?) for a smallish soft case has me considering other less expensive options. Not looking for Made in China stuff.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 8:09:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Assault Systems are nice. Made in USA.
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 11:14:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Buy once... cry once!
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 12:23:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Assault Systems are nice. Made in USA.
View Quote

Excellent! Thank you sir

https://elitesurvival.com/products/covert-operations-discreet-rifle-case?variant=39362933555368
Link Posted: 6/19/2022 12:44:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I freaking love LaRue, but $200+ shipping (and tax?) for a smallish soft case has me considering other less expensive options. Not looking for Made in China stuff.
View Quote

I have two I am looking to get rid of
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 11:52:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, show me whatcha got!
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 1:21:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/20/2022 1:44:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Go buy a hardshell case for a Fender Stratocaster electric guitar. Just the right size, and the insides can be rearranged to suit your preferences, depending on your handiness with tools. Base cost used to be about $130, no idea what they are now. Just be ready to answer questions about your guitar and the music you play.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 12:55:05 AM EDT
[#8]
WRB is the company that makes the cases for Larue.

I think they are located in Texas as well. You can buy the WRB case for less than the same bag with a Larue tag sewn on it. You can buy them on Amazon

Link Posted: 8/2/2022 1:25:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Several of these look very nice and discreet!

Link Posted: 8/3/2022 6:16:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
WRB is the company that makes the cases for Larue.

I think they are located in Texas as well. You can buy the WRB case for less than the same bag with a Larue tag sewn on it. You can buy them on Amazon

View Quote

This

https://wrbsales.com/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top