Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2021 11:07:12 AM EDT
DSArms Complete FAL lower!

Not exactly cheap but if you do the math it could work out.

They are an Industry Partner and offer free shipping to AR-15.COM members.
Getting 6 compliance parts in one package. If you use one of their uppers that’s 7 parts so you can add a muzzle device.
Then you sell off the parts from your kit you don’t need, probably $150-$200. And factor in what 6 compliance parts would have cost you.
And as long as they are in stock no waiting. I bought one and it was delivered in about 2 weeks (that was during Christmas)
The one I got looks great, literally all brand new parts.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 6:24:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I would prefer it if I could just get the parts I actually need, then I can take the left over parts and build a new gun with them.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 6:31:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would prefer it if I could just get the parts I actually need, then I can take the left over parts and build a new gun with them.
View Quote

That’s another reason I bought the complete lower, I’m not starting with a kit. I only have a box of spare parts I’m putting a rifle together with so I’m missing some of the small parts. Amazing how quickly the cost of small parts add up.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 6:56:45 PM EDT
[#3]
How do you get free shipping from them as an ARFCOMer?  I wish I'd known about that the last couple of times I bought stuff from them.
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 8:12:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How do you get free shipping from them as an ARFCOMer?  I wish I'd known about that the last couple of times I bought stuff from them.
View Quote

Just put “AR-15.Com Free Shipping” in the comments section.

Although, it might not apply to ammo orders.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Industry/Are-you-still-offering-a-shipping-discount-for-ARFCOM-members-/319-291241/
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 4:59:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Interesting, ordered 2 AR70 mags to see if it's good to go.

ETA it worked, got the invoice and shipping notice
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top