Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/3/2018 9:50:08 AM EDT
https://youtu.be/rQKBn5M_pHI

I have been trying to find a holster for my mk23 forever and especially so I can use my osprey and ir light. Stumbled across these for airsoft... very interested and might try one for kicks
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 2:21:31 PM EDT
[#1]
That looks like an absolutely terrible design for a holster, not only is the trigger exposed but the holster itself goes into the trigger guard. For airsoft ok whatever but it sounds like an accident waiting to happen with a firearm.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 9:27:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Autoweapons.com has some of the original LBT holster design.  Huge, tons of flaps and buckles, but it's probably the only thing that will work for a 23 with can and light attached.

They're priced like something only autoweapons.com has.
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 9:39:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Blade-Tech has made them before. Pretty sure they'll custom make one for whatever attachment you want on one also. Call and ask them.

https://blade-tech.com/pages/product-result?rq=mk_h-k~md_mark-23

These are their standard ones I guess, but I have an old one molded to take a PEQ-6
Link Posted: 11/4/2018 4:44:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Try the Blackhawk Omega VI Elite holster. It’s a drop leg rig that can be reconfigured to wearing on a belt. It accommodates a light as well and they come in black or OD.

I have one for my MARK 23 with a Steiner DBAL-PL laser / light combo. Took the holster and did some cut & trimming on straps so the thumb break works. It’s not a quick draw rig, but it’s secure and reliable unlike that plastic crap in the OP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top