Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 36
Posted: 1/30/2022 7:12:16 PM EDT
Anyone try any of the various Chinese airsoft grade/priced devices?

Guy told me he runs one on his 22Lr which made me think I may need to look into that. Noticed some of the units on eBay are sub $100. If they work and hold up maybe good for rimfire applications.

Link Posted: 1/30/2022 8:45:06 PM EDT
[#1]
A close friend of mine put a fake but FP LA5 on a 5.56 SBR (don't know barrel length off-hand) for a few months while Steiner took their sweet time repairing his DBAL A3. The latter vomited its plug socket out for no particular reason.

I kept telling him the fake was gonna take a crap and lose zero but in fairness, the damn thing worked. Not sure how many rounds it saw but he doesn't baby his guns and shoots frequently. Sample size of one with all the normal caveats. I certainly wouldn't trust my life to one on a centerfire gun, but his worked while the Steiner was in the hospital.

ETA it was a somogear, not sure which exact model
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 10:23:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Somogear makes some good seemingly sturdy stuff. Their NGAL is a metal body. The one I had was a full power unit.
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 10:56:05 PM EDT
[#3]
cant be any worse QC than steiner
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 11:18:38 PM EDT
[#4]
There is a Chinese MFAL recently on the market with similar function to a Perst-2, but at about 1/4 the price.

Focusable IR illum, 10mw IR laser. About $500.

I don't know anyone who has used them and have no experience myself. Not sure if they are any good but for $500 it might be worth trying as they are marketed as "real" devices not airsoft, so you could end up with something at Perst-level performance.
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 11:30:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I've seen some posts about Ukrainians mounting Chinese clone Perst 4 lasers on their rifles and they supposedly hold up well. Kinda weird a clone laser being used in actual combat, but when you provide your own gear you buy what you can afford.
Link Posted: 1/30/2022 11:48:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've seen some posts about Ukrainians mounting Chinese clone Perst 4 lasers on their rifles and they supposedly hold up well. Kinda weird a clone laser being used in actual combat, but when you provide your own gear you buy what you can afford.
View Quote

What would be even more screwup is if all perst units were actually made in China and just sold out of Russia. Not saying they are but one has to wonder with many Chinese clones being so authentic looking and functioning that sometimes it maybe a house brand vs retail brand. This goes for anything not just the perst units.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 12:11:37 AM EDT
[#8]
I grabbed a $99 pistol IR laser off Amazon just to play with and test. It’s a bit crude as far as the mount and adjustments go, but it throws a great beam and is perfectly suitable for a pellet rifle or .22. It’s a toy but it’s a good toy.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 12:33:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a fake $100 dbal D2 on a 300 blackout suppressed pistol. So far it holds zero and has done well on drills out to 100 yards.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 12:54:42 AM EDT
[#10]
It's one thing to hold zero on a low recoil rifle, but I have serious doubts that they'd take hard use before giving you issues. Getting banged against barricades, accidentally dropped, exposure to the elements, etc. Maybe I'm wrong! China can build good stuff, look no further than Holosun.

That somogear one worked for my buddy as a short-term fill-in but that's a different ballgame than expecting it to last for years or trusting your life to it. I'm just saying be careful if it's going on anything other than a range toy. Free lunches tend to involve crappy food
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 1:12:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's one thing to hold zero on a low recoil rifle, but I have serious doubts that they'd take hard use before giving you issues. Getting banged against barricades, accidentally dropped, exposure to the elements, etc. Maybe I'm wrong! China can build good stuff, look no further than Holosun.

That somogear one worked for my buddy as a short-term fill-in but that's a different ballgame than expecting it to last for years or trusting your life to it. I'm just saying be careful if it's going on anything other than a range toy. Free lunches tend to involve crappy food
View Quote

I’ll definitely find out. The laser has held zero so far. The illuminator isn’t bad ether. I have a real D2 also and this fake is about 80% as good as the real thing.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 2:08:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

My issue is that sometimes the real thing can be just as much of a let down as the knockoffs. I have big issues with giving other countries our money, especially when they steal IPs, but I also have an issue with American companies not selling us common folk things because of agreements and other bullshit or selling them at a massive markup simply because they sell to the gov for those prices. Also, full power is full power.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 2:35:16 AM EDT
[#13]
No argument from me on the ridiculous restrictions on lasers/illuminator. It makes no sense.

I only shot at night when he had his somogear unit once and there was loads of moonlight. The illuminator was powerful but not crisp, the laser was an absolute lightsaber. Honestly, it seemed more powerful than my Perst and a completely different league than my atpial.

Pretty sure it's just sitting around his house now but I'll ask how many rounds he used it for. Guessing a few thousand, Steiner took like 3+ months to get his A3 back to him.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 2:52:49 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm considering getting one for a rifle that I can't really justify getting better equipment for.

It seems the NGAL can't be focused and has a really dirty spill on the IR illuminator. I'm not sure what the difference is between the 3 different PEQ-15 models as they all seem to have the same descriptions and power output.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 9:54:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm considering getting one for a rifle that I can't really justify getting better equipment for.

It seems the NGAL can't be focused and has a really dirty spill on the IR illuminator. I'm not sure what the difference is between the 3 different PEQ-15 models as they all seem to have the same descriptions and power output.
View Quote

From their site:

What is the difference between PEQ-15 UHP, Non-UHP and Delta Version?
The functions and power of the 3 items are exactly the same, Only the Battery cap and the Activation button are different.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 10:05:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Are they really as bright as FP?

I almost took the plunge once but then I read some article where whatever wavelength they are being used on fades out quick on Gen 3 units

For a few hundo as long as I walk away with something I can show my buddies with NODs well coo. But if it doesnt hold zero and the "FP" doesnt actually project far then Im going to be disappointed

This is from Somogears website

"We tested the 980nm NGAL with various night vision goggles.
Under SIONYX,  Illuminator works Perfect, Laser Point Perfect.
Under BNVD white 1431 photonis echo tubes, Illuminator and Laser Point works well.
Under GEN3 White phosphorus NOD, it is OK. the Illuminator Perfect, Laser Point Good.
Under GEN3 Green phosphorus NOD, the Illuminator good, Laser Point Hard to see."

Video. Watch how the "FP" fades out at distance. Then again I suppose the IL is atleast still slightly visible at longer ranges

Somogear 980nM laser through Gen 3 and Photonis night vision
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 11:35:35 AM EDT
[#17]
I have an airsoft light laser. It feels pretty well made. The lasers both red and ir are pretty strong but are not aligned by about 2 inches at 25 yards. The white light is actually pretty good, but it's just a filter for ir light and is a large flood with limited range. I don't use it on a gun but it was mounted for a little bit. It's just too big for what I want. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I almost took the plunge once but then I read some article where whatever wavelength they are being used on fades out quick on Gen 3 units

For a few hundo as long as I walk away with something I can show my buddies with NODs well coo. But if it doesnt hold zero and the "FP" doesnt actually project far then Im going to be disappointed

Under BNVD white 1431 photonis echo tubes, Illuminator and Laser Point works well.
Under GEN3 White phosphorus NOD, it is OK. the Illuminator Perfect, Laser Point Good.
Under GEN3 Green phosphorus NOD, the Illuminator good, Laser Point Hard to see."

Video. Watch how the "FP" fades out at distance. Then again I suppose the IL is atleast still slightly visible at longer ranges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN_w4eJSI4Y
View Quote

I did email them and they are saying they are using 850NM lasers now?
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 12:05:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

My issue is that sometimes the real thing can be just as much of a let down as the knockoffs. I have big issues with giving other countries our money, especially when they steal IPs, but I also have an issue with American companies not selling us common folk things because of agreements and other bullshit or selling them at a massive markup simply because they sell to the gov for those prices. Also, full power is full power.
View Quote

In all fairness there’s often lots of testing, calibration, and traceability required for gov deliverable contracts that drives the price up.  Things the commercial generally doesn’t care about.  Obviously, the gov allows reasonable contract markup due to some of the costs associated with the mil procurement requirements... But you’re still not allowed to sell something that’s materially the same (or merely rebranded) on the commercial market out the backdoor for a significantly lower cost.

So basically, if the gov will pay X for a product because it’s worth it to them, you’re going to pay pretty close to that as a customer.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 12:08:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What would be even more screwup is if all perst units were actually made in China and just sold out of Russia. Not saying they are but one has to wonder with many Chinese clones being so authentic looking and functioning that sometimes it maybe a house brand vs retail brand. This goes for anything not just the perst units.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ive ordered some zenitco clone stuff that suspiciously looks real similar to the real deal. Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if they did that with optics or lasers.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 12:14:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

From their site:

The functions and power of the 3 items are exactly the same, Only the Battery cap and the Activation button are different.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From their site:

Thanks! The best I can tell by looking on their Twitter and other places, the Delta seems to be the newest one, but I can't be certain. I ordered that one. I'll post my findings in this thread whenever it gets here in probably a month or more with some pics. I only have a few things to compare it against, but I have a KIJI-3.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 12:35:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I have an airsoft light laser. It feels pretty well made. The lasers both red and ir are pretty strong but are not aligned by about 2 inches at 25 yards. The white light is actually pretty good, but it's just a filter for ir light and is a large flood with limited range. I don't use it on a gun but it was mounted for a little bit. It's just too big for what I want. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/497353/PXL_20220131_153046882_jpg-2261366.JPG
View Quote

This was one of the ones I was looking at for my AR22.

Did you try and zero the IR laser?
If so did it hold zero?
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 1:35:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

This was one of the ones I was looking at for my AR22.

Did you try and zero the IR laser?
If so did it hold zero?
View Quote

I did zero it, but I have no clue if it held it. I had it on a 300 blk pistol, zeroed it, never used it. I took it off after like a month because its way to wide for what I want.

For small form factor ir lasers I like the lasermax ir pistol laser with the pad switch on it. I have 2 of em on rifles and they all have held zero for years, with a third for backup. Its too bad they stopped making them.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 5:15:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone order the Somogear from their website? Looking at one to try on my scorpion using a Sionyx.

Website is questionable.

Home office Photoshop.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 5:25:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Anyone order the Somogear from their website? Looking at one to try on my scorpion using a Sionyx.

Website is questionable.

Home office Photoshop.
View Quote

I did, and paid through paypal so I can fight it if need be.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 5:41:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Website is questionable.

Home office Photoshop.
View Quote
I've ordered their IR beacon and I'm testing one of their units as just a IR illuminator.
Would not trust the IR laser, but ILUM seems to be fine.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 11:11:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN_w4eJSI4Y
View Quote

There was a decently large thread someone made about Somogear. I posted pictures in there of their gen 2 NGAL vs my MAWL.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 11:43:34 PM EDT
[#28]
They emailed me back and confirmed the "Delta" version is the newest variant of the PEQ-15 clone.

They seem to be more responsive than many companies so far even though it's a holiday for them.
Link Posted: 2/7/2022 10:10:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
They emailed me back and confirmed the "Delta" version is the newest variant of the PEQ-15 clone.

They seem to be more responsive than many companies so far even though it's a holiday for them.
View Quote

Anybody got any word on the back ordered Delta's?
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:06:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Anybody got any word on the back ordered Delta's?
View Quote

Was shipped today! Let me know what you guys want to see. I only have a KIJI-3, Holosun laser, and a cheapo amazon handheld IR light to compare it against though.
Link Posted: 2/8/2022 12:25:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Was shipped today! Let me know what you guys want to see. I only have a KIJI-3, Holosun laser, and a cheapo amazon handheld IR light to compare it against though.
View Quote

Cool, maybe mine isn't too far behind you.
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 2:56:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd love to know what the illuminator is like compared to the Kiji.
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think it's comparable in price to the Holosun so I'd like to see a comparison there.

Thanks for volunteering to compare these.
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 8:45:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

There was a decently large thread someone made about Somogear. I posted pictures in there of their gen 2 NGAL vs my MAWL.
View Quote

Can you post those comparison pics here? I would like to see them and hear your opinion.
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 9:28:09 AM EDT
[#35]
I’ve got about 3 guns I’d like to setup for night with cheaper lasers and illum.

Tag for info!
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 10:25:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Anyone found a pistol IR light/laser combo?

Seems like I seen one somewhere that was a clone of the streamlight
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 1:20:03 PM EDT
[#37]
You'll have to find that thread on here. It is all in there.
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 5:23:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Can you post those comparison pics here? I would like to see them and hear your opinion.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I'll post them on here. Tracking says it'll be here Monday and I will likely take it out that night.
Link Posted: 2/13/2022 5:06:43 AM EDT
[#39]
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08M92KV8L?tag=arfcom00-20
I got this one a year ago. I have it on an ar and I use alot. It has been really good. I thought it would crapp out but it hasn't.
Link Posted: 2/13/2022 11:01:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Well, this is a touchy topic; lots of opinions and different experiences.  I have played around with some high-end airsoft/mil-sim stuff, and it does work but then again there are concerns.  

Somagear has been the best, by far, but still falls short of the mark for "real steel".  Now with that being said, would I use it?  Absolutely.  I think the Ukrainian example says it all.  You take what's available and use it to the best of your ability.  

Is it actually compatible with USGI contract stuff?  Well yes and no.  Obviously it is lacking in many things, and easy to simply write off.  But at the end of the day, if you're the guy who is needing NV equipment, and that's all you have, then you press it into service.

So I think this illustrates a point, in that it's great to sit around and discuss the finer points of the kit out there, but in reality, what ends up getting used in combat doesn't necessarily meet the lofty requirements we love to talk about.  On the other hand, just because it's been used in combat, doesn't mean that's the best choice for you either; it just means it's been used in combat.  Take that for what it's worth.  

To the OP, if this is all you can afford, or have access to, then by all means, use it.  On the other hand, if you can afford better, even at ridiculous prices, then it's the best investment you can make IMHO.

So yeah they will "work", I guess the point is do you really want to use them, or can you get better?  If you're that guy in a foxhole in the Ukraine, that's what you have; if you live in the US, all politics and bullshit aside, you use the best kit that's available to you.  Which might be Zenitco in some cases.  Or is it really Somogear? ha ha ha
Link Posted: 2/13/2022 11:18:44 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Well, this is a touchy topic; lots of opinions and different experiences.  I have played around with some high-end airsoft/mil-sim stuff, and it does work but then again there are concerns.  

Somagear has been the best, by far, but still falls short of the mark for "real steel".  Now with that being said, would I use it?  Absolutely.  I think the Ukrainian example says it all.  You take what's available and use it to the best of your ability.  

Is it actually compatible with USGI contract stuff?  Well yes and no.  Obviously it is lacking in many things, and easy to simply write off.  But at the end of the day, if you're the guy who is needing NV equipment, and that's all you have, then you press it into service.

So I think this illustrates a point, in that it's great to sit around and discuss the finer points of the kit out there, but in reality, what ends up getting used in combat doesn't necessarily meet the lofty requirements we love to talk about.  On the other hand, just because it's been used in combat, doesn't mean that's the best choice for you either; it just means it's been used in combat.  Take that for what it's worth.  

To the OP, if this is all you can afford, or have access to, then by all means, use it.  On the other hand, if you can afford better, even at ridiculous prices, then it's the best investment you can make IMHO.

So yeah they will "work", I guess the point is do you really want to use them, or can you get better?  If you're that guy in a foxhole in the Ukraine, that's what you have; if you live in the US, all politics and bullshit aside, you use the best kit that's available to you.  Which might be Zenitco in some cases.  Or is it really Somogear? ha ha ha
View Quote

This is solely meant for use on a 22lr or 9mm rifle for pest and play.
Link Posted: 2/13/2022 6:34:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm going to slap it on an Aero M5 308 and abuse the shit out of it
Link Posted: 2/13/2022 7:05:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm going to slap it on an Aero M5 308 and abuse the shit out of it
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 12:43:42 AM EDT
[#44]
It definitely ain't a PEQ-15. And holy hell was it difficult taking pictures by myself. This won't be a jwramp production

It also didn't like the 308 recoil and would shut off for a second after each shot. It handled 223 just fine though.

Also, I left the Illuminator and Laser way off of each other on purpose for this.

Tube is Elbit 2600+ FOM WP.

LS117-IR on hill @60y away:

LS117 in the center, "Delta" on Dual Low:

KIJI-3 on PL4 (max):

KIJI + LS117:

"Delta" on Dual High (looks clear in person):

Everything on - "Delta" on DH, LS117 on, KIJI on.:

Cheapo Amazon LED IR flashlight 18650 focused all the way in:

It's definitely brighter than both the LS117 even on low and is brighter than the KIJI on max, but some of it is because it's more focused. It can't be opened up wide enough to match the KIJI, but it can be tightened into a fine point to act as basically a second laser for whatever good that does.

I took some others aiming down a 400y road with plants creeping in, but the camera didn't pick up any of the IR illuminators or lasers even though I could see them in person.

My TLDR is that the advice of it being akin to a toy is accurate. I can't even align the illuminator to my POI on my 308, but the laser can be aligned. It might be my rifle's fault though as this rifle has given me problems since day 1 and might be crooked.

The fire button on the device feels probably the best that a toy will have, but I haven't used a PEQ-15 before to know how it stacks up.

The whole thing is incredibly light.

The port works with my Mod Button and the fake ass TAPS that I got with it to pull the connectors off of feels "okay".

I wouldn't trust my life to any of this, but for that 3rd 4th or 5th rifle or whatever that you can't really justify getting something legit on, I'd say it fits the bill.

ETA: Why does my 308 do this when I put a can on it?

ETA2:
It did pick up the "Delta" down the 400y path. The rest got washed out. It wasn't a very dark night. The moon was ~85% full and I would normally go without an illuminator.
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 7:59:13 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
It definitely ain't a PEQ-15. And holy hell was it difficult taking pictures by myself. This won't be a jwramp production

It also didn't like the 308 recoil and would shut off for a second after each shot. It handled 223 just fine though.

Also, I left the Illuminator and Laser way off of each other on purpose for this.

https://i.imgur.com/QoQpfVL.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/ppwCpGU.jpeg

KIJI-3 on PL4 (max):
https://i.imgur.com/yQssnUs.jpeg

KIJI + LS117:
https://i.imgur.com/WL8yT4n.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/EqKeZkb.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/UyBHTl1.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/g5P4mXr.png

It's definitely brighter than both the LS117 even on low and is brighter than the KIJI on max, but some of it is because it's more focused. It can't be opened up wide enough to match the KIJI, but it can be tightened into a fine point to act as basically a second laser for whatever good that does.

I took some others aiming down a 400y road with plants creeping in, but the camera didn't pick up any of the IR illuminators or lasers even though I could see them in person.

My TLDR is that the advice of it being akin to a toy is accurate. I can't even align the illuminator to my POI on my 308, but the laser can be aligned. It might be my rifle's fault though as this rifle has given me problems since day 1 and might be crooked.

The fire button on the device feels probably the best that a toy will have, but I haven't used a PEQ-15 before to know how it stacks up.

The port works with my Mod Button and the fake ass TAPS that I got with it to pull the connectors off of feels "okay".

I wouldn't trust my life to any of this, but for that 3rd 4th or 5th rifle or whatever that you can't really justify getting something legit on, I'd say it fits the bill.

https://i.imgur.com/hL3TjbC.png

ETA2:
It did pick up the "Delta" down the 400y path. The rest got washed out. It wasn't a very dark night. The moon was ~85% full and I would normally go without an illuminator.
https://i.imgur.com/ID7AHrc.png
View Quote

The flickering under recoil was probably a product of the battery orientation in relation to the barrel. If it's inline with the barrel then the springs for the contacts are inadequate to handle the recoil. Adding a flat rubber washer or oring that would prevent full compression of the contact springs but still clear for proper battery closure would resolve that problem.

Photos of the different units you tried out might be helpful.

Also, your BCG is moving to fast because it's over gassed when you add a suppressor. Install/tune with an adjustable gas block
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 8:06:19 AM EDT
[#46]
I can concur with the illuminator "dialability" to the dot - on the Somogear I had, there was no way you were going to center it on the designator if you used a co-align point further than maybe 50yds, max. 25 would be better. For a "house gun" though... I wonder if they could be "hardened"? Good pics, thanks.
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 9:56:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The flickering under recoil was probably a product of the battery orientation in relation to the barrel. If it's inline with the barrel then the springs for the contacts are inadequate to handle the recoil. Adding a flat rubber washer or oring that would prevent full compression of the contact springs but still clear for proper battery closure would resolve that problem.

Also, your BCG is moving to fast because it's over gassed when you add a suppressor. Install/tune with an adjustable gas block
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thanks! Yes, the battery is parallel to the barrel. I can try printing a washer with a 3D printer and TPU filament to prevent it from compressing.

I'll pick up another adjustable gas block as well.

Quoted:
I can concur with the illuminator "dialability" to the dot - on the Somogear I had, there was no way you were going to center it on the designator if you used a co-align point further than maybe 50yds, max. 25 would be better. For a "house gun" though... I wonder if they could be "hardened"? Good pics, thanks.

I could and did align the illum with the designator before I left. It has plenty of adjustment. It's just that the illuminator couldn't align to my gun.

I think it could definitely be improved. For example if someone made a little replacement diffuser for it to be able to go a bit wider and fix the battery issue mentioned above, I think it could be more viable. The plastic feels solid and isn't being damaged as easily as some cheaper plastics. I don't know what real Full Power lasers looks like, but it doesn't seem like it really compares. I also highly doubt it'll be very waterproof and who knows what the thermal resistance of the plastic is. Luckily AZ doesn't have that problem
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 11:17:00 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/QoQpfVL.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/ppwCpGU.jpeg

KIJI-3 on PL4 (max):
https://i.imgur.com/yQssnUs.jpeg

KIJI + LS117:
https://i.imgur.com/WL8yT4n.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/EqKeZkb.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/UyBHTl1.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/g5P4mXr.png

https://i.imgur.com/hL3TjbC.png

ETA2:
https://i.imgur.com/ID7AHrc.png
View Quote

Can you share some pics of the device?

Look ok?
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 6:29:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Can you share some pics of the device?

Look ok?
View Quote

Ask and you shall receive! I wish I could slap on some arf logos on this stuff though so it isn't just pulled and used for marketing. I don't want to market for them. I only want to provide for people here.

The windage and elevation for the lasers feel like they're just captive screws and not indented or whatever.

Link Posted: 2/15/2022 9:03:14 PM EDT
[#50]
A better way to stop the recoil shut off is a sleave around the outside of the spring. So you basically pinch the battery in place, and let the spring just do the contact, not holding the battery as well.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top