Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2018 11:08:33 AM EDT
Things have quieted down on this forum, so lets see if we can spur some discussion.   What's your thoughts on what was at SHOT this year:

NEW Airguns: Shot Show 2018 - Pellet Pushers Report

This is the one I'm really interested in, the FX Dreamline.   Here's it at IWA:
NEW FX Dreamline Air Rifle!! - IWA 2018 - Airgun - PCP - Pellet Gun - Formerly "FX Streamline"
Link Posted: 3/18/2018 11:27:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a Daystate Wolverine "R" on order.  Not the one with the red shit and electronics but the one with a walnut stock and the Huma regulator.  I think that gun has it over the FX models.
Link Posted: 3/18/2018 11:30:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a Daystate Wolverine "R" on order.  Not the one with the red shit and electronics but the one with a walnut stock and the Huma regulator.  I think that gun has it over the FX models.
View Quote
I'd love to read a review once you receive it.  Those Minelli stocks are amazing.
Link Posted: 3/29/2018 5:18:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I have had the wolverine b and c, nice guns but not a patch on my bobcat or impact.
Will be interesting to read about the R.
When is the shot show ? Is it open to the public?
Atb
Link Posted: 3/29/2018 10:04:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have had the wolverine b and c, nice guns but not a patch on my bobcat or impact.
Atb
View Quote
It's held in January, the videos I posted were made then.  Sadly, closed to the public but if you know someone in the industry you might be able to finagle an invite.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 3:11:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It's held in January, the videos I posted were made then.  Sadly, closed to the public but if you know someone in the industry you might be able to finagle an invite.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Atb
I take its in america somewhere ? Is it held at the same place every year ?
Atb
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 1:01:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I take its in america somewhere ? Is it held at the same place every year ?
Atb
View Quote
SHOT is in Las Vegas every year, it is the big industry trade show dor the United States.  Supposedly the yearly NRA convention has a similar vendor vibe, but I don't know if that extends to airguns.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 7:35:57 PM EDT
[#7]
@Mmamonster

Try to contact one of your countrymen: Giles Barry of the Arigun Gear Show.  He has been to SHOT and has been a regular at the Extreme Benchrest match in Arizona.  Giles has media (within the industry) standing which allows him to attend.  He can probably point you to folks that can get you admission by being part of the industry.  The SHOT show is highly restricted as far as attendance due to the nature of the event.  There are quite a number of folks that would like to disrupt the show and provide negative press.

I have a buddy who has attended as part of the media, but this past year the vetting became a bit too troublesome for him. Bringing cameras and other recording gear is something that only the media can do. They also have a lot of restrictions on what they can and cannot cover during the event.

Or, you can be like most of us peasants:  wait for the videos and stories to be released.  Even I had to wait when my buddy was there (though he hinted on where to look).  Mums the word, as they tend to say in the "old world".
Link Posted: 3/31/2018 4:45:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
@Mmamonster

Try to contact one of your countrymen: Giles Barry of the Arigun Gear Show.  He has been to SHOT and has been a regular at the Extreme Benchrest match in Arizona.  Giles has media (within the industry) standing which allows him to attend.  He can probably point you to folks that can get you admission by being part of the industry.  The SHOT show is highly restricted as far as attendance due to the nature of the event.  There are quite a number of folks that would like to disrupt the show and provide negative press.

I have a buddy who has attended as part of the media, but this past year the vetting became a bit too troublesome for him. Bringing cameras and other recording gear is something that only the media can do. They also have a lot of restrictions on what they can and cannot cover during the event.

Or, you can be like most of us peasants:  wait for the videos and stories to be released.  Even I had to wait when my buddy was there (though he hinted on where to look).  Mums the word, as they tend to say in the "old world".
View Quote
Hi,
Thanks for thd info, i know who you mean i walked past him at the british shooting show.
I will see if i can find him online and ask the question.
Atb
Mart
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top