Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/2/2020 9:56:59 AM EDT
Can anyone reccomend a airgun Smith / repair center for 1377’s?
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 11:31:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 11:42:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I can't imagine it would be cost effective to pay somebody to repair a 1377 . . . Even a $30 repair is going to end being near the cost of a new gun once you pay shipping.

If it were me, I'd buy a seal kit online, watch a couple of YouTube videos and do it myself.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 12:05:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I can't imagine it would be cost effective to pay somebody to repair a 1377 . . . Even a $30 repair is going to end being near the cost of a new gun once you pay shipping.

If it were me, I'd buy a seal kit online, watch a couple of YouTube videos and do it myself.
View Quote
Yep or save your cash and upgrade, you know you want too.
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 5:41:45 PM EDT
[#4]
https://philsvintageairgunrepair.com/

Call Phil- he has done several for ma and friends!
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 10:15:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://philsvintageairgunrepair.com/

Call Phil- he has done several for ma and friends!
View Quote

Thanks!  

I have an old Slavia .177, a really old Red Ryder and a strange pistol all in need of repair.

I know they are not “worth it” to repair; they just have sentimental value you can’t put a price on.  

Edit:  last year I  bought my boy a new Red Ryder with. The plastic stock.  Works good enough.  Still want to repair the old one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top