Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2021 2:51:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 7:37:00 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have one, but I did shoot one several years ago.  As I recall, the trigger was quite good, but not as nice as my FWB 300S, or the other 10 meter rifles that our local club members have.  It might be possible (I'm not sure) to adjust the trigger to be as nice.  

Air Arms is known for their metal bluing and the sample I shot was no exception. They are rather pretty.

If I were in the market for a budget 10 meter air rifle, this one would be on my very short list, and near the top.  

I don't know if you use CO2 in your QB or compressed air.  If compressed air, then you are already set to fill the Air Arms rifle.  If any of your Crosman's are compressed air, then you, likewise, are set to fill.  If not, then you will need either a tank that you get filled at a dive shop, or you will pump by hand.  This will add to the initial cost.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 12:34:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I had one. It was great and my first PCP rifle. Fit and finish were good, as well as the trigger. For 10m gun, it is fantastic. For something else not as good. I liken it to a Marlin 2000. Great gun, more than capable, but it is a little bit on the compact side and if you wanted to add optics down the road a bit problematic.  At least mine was.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 1:37:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 7:21:14 PM EDT
[#4]
For Field Target, you will want a 12ft-lb MPR 400, or an FAC version at 16 ft-lbs.  There is a class for the 12 ft-lb limit, while the American version is limited to 20 ft-lbs of muzzle energy.  BTW, FAC stands for Fire Arms Certificate which is required in Great Brittan for guns over 12 ft-lb muzzle energy.  The 10 meter 6-7 ft-lb level is just not going to reliably knock down the 55 yard/50 meter targets, and make it very difficult to hit as well.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 11:18:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:35:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't own but have shot. Low powered, very accurate, and small. Fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top