Quoted:
I'm looking for a Molle drag handle
can add the my plate carrier,
Any suggestions??
View Quote
Make one out of 1" tubular nylon
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 5:35:58 AM EDT
[#4]
One of the cheesy tiny handles  made to Haul your carrier around or a serious strap meant todrag the injured wearer?
For the latter the DARC DIY strap works well as It pulls from the belt in a Better way and gives less strain to the carrier and the dragged.
Also, low quality carrier PALS webbing May burst.

Btw, i had a "telescoping" drag handle in my previous issue carrier, that let me be carried as comfortably as with the drag strap.

Download instructions freely from here
https://fdocuments.in/document/casualty-evacuation-strap-darc-casevac-drag-strap-casualty-evacuation-strap-darc
Link Posted: 2/12/2021 9:18:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I prefer a man down strap for such use. Something you clip onto your belt and loop under the arms or onto the belt of casualties. This let's you use two arms to shoot and use your legs to pull... much more efficient. Like...

https://www.emdomusa.com/Emdom-MM-Dragster-Strap-p/eu125a.htm

A big clip or carabiner that can take a whole shoulder strap or belt is best or you can pass through and clip back on the strap itself for smaller carabiners.

All molle on drag handles are tearouts waiting to happen IMO. Plus they are inefficient and slow.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top