Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2023 8:33:33 PM EDT
Can you add an EFT fingerprint file after an eFile Form 1 submission, or has that ship sailed when "Submit" is pressed?  I have a friend who wants to add his newly acquired EFT print file to some already-submitted eForm 1's, but simply going back and editing the profile doesn't allow him to "browse files" to add the EFT.

Is he just SOL?  They (5 of them) were submitted less than a week ago; maybe he should just withdraw and resubmit (with EFT)?
Link Posted: 5/24/2023 9:02:16 PM EDT
[#1]
From what I've read in discussions here and elsewhere, the EFT can't be added after the form has been submitted. If they're free brace submissions, I'd withdraw and re-submit with the EFT attached. Same if they're paid Form 1s and he doesn't care about having $1000 tied up until the ATF gets around to refunding him. If he does care, I'd suggest getting some cards filled out and sending them in ASAP.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 12:22:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I just did that very thing today. Withdrew and resubmitted.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 7:29:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just did that very thing today. Withdrew and resubmitted.
View Quote

That's what I recommended he do, as well.  6 forms pulled and resubmitted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top