Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2020 7:12:17 PM EDT
Attachment Attached File
Mainly for my AUG , I don't have any space anywhere to install a light and I was exploring asking my Funsmith to install a rail on the receiver but if I do that, than I I would need wires and all that stuff instead of using the rails.

Anyone have the 2020 rail, I see the Corvinus MLOK on the sides for a light I can install but need an mlok to add to it.

I have an updated Grip pod designed for the PKM on a side project I have with FEG in Hungary and with just that gripod, I have a bipod and a rail on the side to add a light but it would look funky.

https://store.ratworxusa.com/products/accessories-990000005344-20-fgr-auga3-2545

suggestions and advice?

yes, it's heavy already with a can and a 1-4 scope on it but I am happy with it and it runs great.

no gas in face also ever since the gas plug update.
Link Posted: 3/25/2020 10:54:03 PM EDT
[#1]

The Corvus rail is a quality product and does not require permanent modifications. It’s somewhat heavy with can, optic, bipod but it’s manageable. I plan to get a second barrel for a lightweight option
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top