Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/12/2021 1:14:44 PM EDT
Going to pull the trigger on one or the other, as I hate not being able to ditch my pc post haste. having to climb out of it is always annoying. The A&A SEACU has the extra pouches built in plus the molle space, which makes it more expensive, and the MOS tactical skeletorized just provides the molle space. Wanted to see what peoples experience with either or both is.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 11:11:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the SEACU cummerbund and I am pleased with how it works.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 3:28:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have the SEACU cummerbund and I am pleased with how it works.
View Quote

Looks nice, which version did you get the Crye or the Ferro style?  If you got the Ferro style did you get the First Speer tubes and if you did what do you think about them?

I'm interested in putting a cummerbund like that together for my winter wear. Wish they made it in Multicam Alpine though as an option.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 9:26:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I went with the Crye version which looked like it would work with my LV119. A short time later they added Spiritus to the list of compatible plate carriers.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:11:02 AM EDT
[#4]
How did you guy select the size for the cummerbund I was going to order the MOS one for my LBT6094
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 12:37:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How did you guy select the size for the cummerbund I was going to order the MOS one for my LBT6094
View Quote
@Vigildom7

I just did this. I also spoke to William (owner of MOS tactical) and he provided me with the following info:

SMALL  8x pals 18.5 length

MED   9x pals 20 length

LARGE   10x pals 21.5 length

XLARGE   11x pals 23 length

Figure out what you run on your 6094 and transpose to the above.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 2:09:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Actually the MOS are more expensive at $80 each side $160 for the pair, no much though.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 8:48:31 AM EDT
[#7]
MOS is $150 for the pair.  Free shipping and no taxes.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 9:41:18 AM EDT
[#8]
The Mos is really nice and I’d say it’s totally worth the cost.  I’ve got a Spiritus tubes cummerbund and the Mos is definitely nicer.
Link Posted: 3/31/2021 6:31:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Depending on what cummerbund you have, MOS will remake yours with tubes for, I believe  $120 total.  Two weeks is the lead time on that, unless that's changed recently.  That's just an option if you like your current one, but just want tubes.  Very professional work, from what I've heard, but haven't had them do any work for me personally.  Not a good deal if you don't have a fancy cummerbund you really like.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top