Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2020 10:36:34 PM EDT
Is there any Steyr aug accessories you guys are interested in that’s not currently being made?

At my new job, we might be doing some small runs of Steyr accessories next year if there enough interest in a particular item. Post below if there’s anything that community might want
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 8:42:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to see a T91 / Warcomp style compensator + flashhider combo made for the original AUG 13x1 LH. Ideally nitride coated as opposed to Phosphate.

There's almost no muzzle devices made for the original AUG barrels, so thats a niche worth exploring.

An extended magazine release, made of CNC'd Delrin, would also be a nice item.

Currently there is only the Corvus magazine release, which while excellent, is quite pricey and also made of Aluminum, which I suspect is harder on magazines then the original polymer mag release.

Simply copy the existing magazine release, but make it stick out ~0.5-0.75" more.
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 3:23:47 PM EDT
[#2]
-Adjustable gas plug. Something where you can adjust the inlet and outlet port size (replaceable set screws with different sized holes through them? something like that)
-A better bolt sleeve replacement, to deal with the damage the factory ones often accumulate when an AUG is overgassed / suppressed.
-3o'clock side rails that slot into the gap A1/USR/special receiver AUGs have between the receiver and optic/rail (in the 'carry handle' sort of area). Austrians made something like this back in the day, but it never reached the States afaik.
-A more permanent ejection port cover that isn't as easily slid off.

These are... not exactly going to be high demand items but it's at least what I would purchase. Together they'd fix the major gripes with the special receiver AUG I have.

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:56:38 AM EDT
[#3]
22 lr conversion kit Steyr developed but never produced or sold.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 2:06:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I trigger made by Geissele would be nice.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 10:24:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Barrels! No but on a serious note I have a lot of Corvus parts so what I am left with wanting and would be a instant buy now or anytime would be
- A rail or mount for a flashlight that gets it in the right place. A claw mount made here would be great but if you want my true wish list then A CQC style rail that fits the newer models and has a stronger latch would be amazing Attachment Attached File

- always wanted a lmg muzzke brake for it but those are only original thread and 300 dollars! So the muzzle brake in 1/2x28 RH would be a instant buy Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 12:00:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm looking for a used barrel and receiver to install on my Malaysian surplus kit. Either other those would be nice.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:34:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm looking for a used barrel and receiver to install on my Malaysian surplus kit. Either other those would be nice.
View Quote

Are you an 07/02? If you need a receiver, you should buy one of the Steyr factory blem receivers with matching bolt group. $850 for a receiver and bolt group is a steal.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 5:14:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Handguard like pictured above that replace VFG.

Looked into one years ago out of Germany or Switzerland, but never pulled the trigger.

Link Posted: 12/17/2020 8:10:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Barrels! No but on a serious note I have a lot of Corvus parts so what I am left with wanting and would be a instant buy now or anytime would be
- A rail or mount for a flashlight that gets it in the right place. A claw mount made here would be great but if you want my true wish list then A CQC style rail that fits the newer models and has a stronger latch would be amazing https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/448154/CBC1D1E1-8DD6-4DBD-820A-688F25AA298C_jpe-1735183.JPG
- always wanted a lmg muzzke brake for it but those are only original thread and 300 dollars! So the muzzle brake in 1/2x28 RH would be a instant buy https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/448154/8AAABDD3-FDC4-4428-87CD-50C373381044_png-1735174.JPGhttps://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/448154/A956049A-16A1-4003-B9E1-6E83B33C9CAF_jpe-1735184.JPG
View Quote

While that aluminum shroud and afg look good, all I see is a heat sink that will result in burned fingers after one mag
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 10:46:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Id like to see something like the Corvus charging handle be made available to the USA
Link Posted: 12/18/2020 10:56:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Id like to see something like the Corvus charging handle be made available to the USA
View Quote

This.  Something like the Corvus CH would be sweet.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 5:20:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I trigger made by Geissele would be nice.
View Quote

X2 the trigger on my AUG is heavy. Heavier than my Tavor X95.
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:15:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

While that aluminum shroud and afg look good, all I see is a heat sink that will result in burned fingers after one mag
View Quote
I would take one for the team and find out, but the Clawgear website states that it will not work with an A3.

Wish I knew why.  I might be willing to try and mod one to work if I could figure out what I was getting into.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top