Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2021 3:32:53 PM EDT
I know the stock and fire control packs are different between full auto and semi.  What about the rest?  Worth picking up for $250?
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 3:54:37 PM EDT
[#1]
A back up to your semi auto? No. Don't waste your money.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 3:56:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Those rifles were rode hard and put away wet. I’ve never seen so much wear on AUG bolts and carriers. You’re better off buying spare new bolts.
Link Posted: 6/6/2021 8:59:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok, thanks guys. Kind of the answer I expected.  The kits do look really beat.
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 12:04:29 AM EDT
[#4]
We got an Austrian Aug parts kit in, it appears to have never been fired but the stock is some odd color with orange pant on a little part of it and beat to heck.

We are toying around with making a conversion kit, including  barrel, bolt and receiver. No promises as we just got it and will take a lot of time to design and get ATF approval and we are pretty loaded down with production.
Link Posted: 8/16/2021 10:07:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Sounds Malaysian. They used orange to mark their gear fairly often and used them pretty hard.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 9:38:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We got an Austrian Aug parts kit in, it appears to have never been fired but the stock is some odd color with orange pant on a little part of it and beat to heck.

We are toying around with making a conversion kit, including  barrel, bolt and receiver. No promises as we just got it and will take a lot of time to design and get ATF approval and we are pretty loaded down with production.
View Quote

Please use MEAN endomags if you do anything.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 9:53:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Please use MEAN endomags if you do anything.
View Quote

Thanks for the heads up on Endomags. Without Shotgun News, its very difficult keeping up with all the innovation these days, I had no idea about them.

That does make it a lot easier.
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 8:50:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thanks for the heads up on Endomags. Without Shotgun News, its very difficult keeping up with all the innovation these days, I had no idea about them.

That does make it a lot easier.
View Quote

It’s possible that Magpul AUG mags could be made to work with Endomags. Or just use the AR Endomag. You’ll want the one that does not use the ejector in the mag I think.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top