Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2021 11:51:24 PM EDT
Anyone got a line on one?  Been looking for about four months now to no avail lol
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 12:46:56 AM EDT
[#1]
If you do find one, grab it ASAP.  Only a handful were ever made and while it looks cool, it isn't something I'd want to use anywhere other than the range; it is extremely muzzle heavy and IMO, the actual design had some severe design failings.  That said, if you want it to round out a collection, go for it.  If you want it as a shooter...get a current production gun and save your money.  I had two, sold both of them a while back.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 3:58:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 10:09:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Took mine out for deer season because Rainbow Six. Have funds available and keep an eye out. They show up from time to time.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 3:16:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I have had mine since 2012 and like it. It isn’t like my issued AUG A1, but the nice thing is you can take the rails off if you need to
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 9:56:48 PM EDT
[#5]
You would have to contact  Pete at PJ if they arra going to do another run.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:02:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Anyone got a line on one?  Been looking for about four months now to no avail lol
View Quote

I have one. I bought it from PJ NIB many years ago. Still NIB. I want moon money to sell it though.
I have an AUG A3 sabre defense that I shoot. Scary accurate and fun to shoot.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:28:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Disregard
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 5:06:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one. I bought it from PJ NIB many years ago. Still NIB. I want moon money to sell it though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Put it on GunBroker right now. You'll probably get your moon money.

I have an AUG A3 sabre defense that I shoot. Scary accurate and fun to shoot.
The Sabre barrels were excellent. Everything I've seen suggests they were the best chrome-lined barrels available in the US since AUG barrels stopped being imported from Austria.
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 10:30:14 AM EDT
[#9]
There is one in the EE right now but it’s 3600
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top