Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2018 11:58:11 PM EDT
Anyone know where to get the AUG A3 scope adjustment tools? I've searched to no avail and emailed PJ's (haven't heard back yet)
Is there even any benefit to having the tool or is there some secret way to get these adjustment knobs to turn or a detent pin I'm not engaging? I can't get the adjustments to budge.
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 1:28:45 AM EDT
[#1]
The Steyr M, S, and L series of handguns have a trigger lockout built into them that uses a key identical to the two prong scope adjustment tool. Call Steyr.

Or you can go to HD or Lowe's and look through their driver bits for a security bit with the double prongs...
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 11:48:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the response. PJ's responded that he has some adjustment tools in stock, I'll call them this coming week. Hopefully they still have some suppressor pistons available, I'd like to grab one.
I got this A3 and scope NIB about 2 years ago and set it in the back of my safe and have finally gotten around to fondling it and like the feel of it more and more.
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 1:11:17 PM EDT
[#3]
What is the center to center distance between the two prongs?  I used to own Steyr Augs and remember seeing some odd two pronged tools in the shop.
Link Posted: 5/27/2018 2:39:34 PM EDT
[#4]
This is my adjustment knobs

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#5]
One of the big air soft distributors has steel AUG adjusting tools. I’ll try and post a link when I get home.

AJ
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 5:00:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you Aubrey. I'll be needing one as well.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 9:27:49 AM EDT
[#7]
https://www.evike.com/products/65446/

Looks like it’s currently out of stock.

AJ
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 9:23:10 AM EDT
[#8]
The tool is for the A3 add on scope? My m1 just uses a penny but it didn't come with turret covers; anyone else get these covers?
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 9:23:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the link AJ
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 1:03:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The tool is for the A3 add on scope? My m1 just uses a penny but it didn't come with turret covers; anyone else get these covers?
View Quote
Those are the actual turrets, and are not interchangeable between the A3 and M1.

Link Posted: 6/9/2018 1:22:47 PM EDT
[#11]
PJ's has the sight tools in stock. I got one, it actually works better than anything I could rig up to adjust them.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top