Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2022 10:46:18 AM EDT
Where can a guy find an ATPIAL C ?  They seem to be out of stock everywhere I look.  Also, did they go up in price?

EDITED: To correct acronym.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 11:02:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah to all the above.  Prolly your best bet is the EE here.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 11:20:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Kerif NV site says they are expecting some in September. Not sure if they are recommended here or not though.
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:28:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Used ones appear all the time under retail. Watch the EE
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 9:40:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Haven't heard of this.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 9:28:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Assume you mean ATPIAL - no?

Haven't seen one in EE in awhile but they're all over NV Groups on Facebook. I'd never buy something like that off Facebook due to legitimacy or stolen status. When I see someone putting pics of a dozen FP units on a table I definitely question their origin!

Personally, I didn't care for the device and sold it after a month. There are better options available, but to each their own.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 1:08:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I have seen a few pop up over the past three months in the EE but they normally are missing the box/accessories. I originally wanted one but am glad I got talked into getting a D2.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 11:51:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, to be clear I'm not looking for the full powered version just the civilian version that is commonly available for public sale or at least used to be commonly available until suddenly everyone is out of stock of them.

Looks like maybe we might see some in September?  

I'm picky and want a black one and I'd rather have one with a warranty still on it than a used one.

Link Posted: 8/8/2022 12:42:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Price got bumped up on them.

For the money they're a terrible LAM compared to a DBAL D2. Or even a Kiji paired with a TNVC tor mini.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 1:24:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, to be clear I'm not looking for the full powered version just the civilian version that is commonly available for public sale or at least used to be commonly available until suddenly everyone is out of stock of them.

Looks like maybe we might see some in September?  

I'm picky and want a black one and I'd rather have one with a warranty still on it than a used one.

View Quote

If you’re dead set on one, I’d suggest getting on TacSwap. There are many for sale on there, but just like any private sales, buyer beware. I don’t know how long the warranty is but I doubt most used units aren’t going to be in warranty anymore.

Is there particular reason you want an ATPIAL? I initially did because of the form factor, but when I saw how underwhelming it performed I opted for the D2 even though it’s chunkier and uglier.
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 8:05:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
but am glad I got talked into getting a D2.
View Quote

Im very happy with mine, I need to pick u another one when I get the funds….
Link Posted: 8/8/2022 11:02:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
but am glad I got talked into getting a D2.

I keep meaning to order one of the Villain Weapon Systems diffusers. Between that and a Leaf sight and I'm good on the LAM for now.
Link Posted: 8/9/2022 7:53:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Where can a guy find an ATPIAL C ?  They seem to be out of stock everywhere I look.  Also, did they go up in price?
EDITED: To correct acronym.
View Quote

Sorta figured that's what you meant....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top