Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2018 8:00:10 PM EDT
I recently came across an ART II scope. I have zero use for it but have been researching about them online. I’ve run into an issue where the power ring will barely move. It is extremely tight and I can’t get it to adjust. It’s almost like it’s stuck. The scope itself looks almost unused and is in near mint condition with no damage so I dont think the scope itself is damaged. I’ve looked online but haven’t been able to find much.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 8:36:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I recently came across an ART II scope. I have zero use for it but have been researching about them online. I’ve run into an issue where the power ring will barely move. It is extremely tight and I can’t get it to adjust. It’s almost like it’s stuck. The scope itself looks almost unused and is in near mint condition with no damage so I dont think the scope itself is damaged. I’ve looked online but haven’t been able to find much.

Thanks!
View Quote
I may have a manual for one around here. If I find it do you want a copy of it? One should be online.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 9:17:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I did some googling and found the manual. Doesn’t really help. The manual makes it sound like it should turn relatively easy. This one is stuck solid.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 3:37:38 PM EDT
[#3]
ironsight may be able to repair the scope.
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 5:00:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ironsight may be able to repair the scope.
View Quote
they can,

they did one for me a couple years ago
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 9:00:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I contacted them. $175 to take care of it. I’m going to fiddle with it a bit more before I send it off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top