Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2018 11:07:24 PM EDT
Where do you guys source your stripped lowers?  Do you contact the manufacturer directly?  I am only signed up with Lipseys and Davidsons and it looks like they don't really sell them from what I can see.
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 11:14:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Local gun stores and vendors at gun shows.

Runner Runner guns in McKinney Texas is G2G.

Disregard, I didn't see what forum this was in.
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 11:27:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Get setup with PSA, their dealer pricing is usually about $40 per lower, free shipping to dealers with an account.
Link Posted: 5/26/2018 11:50:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Also get a hold of Right to Keep and Bear Arms, they often times have really good prices on both 80's and stripped lowers.
Link Posted: 5/28/2018 12:50:53 AM EDT
[#4]
You can go to Anderson direct but from what I’ve seen you can get a better price say at mge wholesale and they throw in something free if you buy like 10+

Anderson direct has a waiting period too last I checked when you order.

Now a days it seems like he larger dealers are selling lowers so cheap that it’s hardly worth it to buy a stripped lower to resell. To me it was easier and somewhat profitable to buy complete lowers and sell that way.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 12:29:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Get setup with PSA, their dealer pricing is usually about $40 per lower, free shipping to dealers with an account.
View Quote
Palmetto State Armory has dealer pricing? I thought those guys were so cheap they didn't sell to dealers?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 1:22:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Palmetto State Armory has dealer pricing? I thought those guys were so cheap they didn't sell to dealers?
View Quote
My orders with them as a dealer in the past year total in the six figures. They also have dealer only specials.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:16:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My orders with them as a dealer in the past year total in the six figures. They also have dealer only specials.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I take it you own a gun shop ?

What about home based ffl like me , there's no way I am going to spend that much money with them right off the bat , will they sell to the small dealers like me ?

Thanks for the help !
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 3:24:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What about home based ffl like me , there's no way I am going to spend that much money with them right off the bat , will they sell to the small dealers like me ?

Thanks for the help !
View Quote
Contact them at their dealer inquiries email address and they will give you what all is required.

PSA Contact information page.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:37:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Contact them at their dealer inquiries email address and they will give you what all is required.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the help !

Do you know if they require a minimum order amount or a minimum yearly amount? Is there a minimum opening order?
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:52:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thanks for the help !
View Quote
I'm the COO for a chain of stores.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 4:54:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Do you know if they require a minimum order amount or a minimum yearly amount? Is there a minimum opening order?
View Quote
I don't have a dealer account with them, so I don't know what their terms or requirements are, that why I said, send them an email and they will give you all the particulars on what their requirements are.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 5:17:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I don't have a dealer account with them, so I don't know what their terms or requirements are, that why I said, send them an email and they will give you all the particulars on what their requirements are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I appreciate the heads-up however I was only asking because if they require a big buy in  or a large yearly purchasing amount then I would not even bother wasting their time or my time I'm a home-based FFL and on top of that I'm just literally getting started.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 5:38:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I appreciate the heads-up however I was only asking because if they require a big buy in  or a large yearly purchasing amount then I would not even bother wasting their time or my time I'm a home-based FFL and on top of that I'm just literally getting started.
View Quote
I am a home based manufacturing FFL and I have accounts set up with various distributors, I have never ran into a problem, it pays to take the time and find out what they want, the only way to really get started is to keep asking until you find a few that say yes.  Believe me, it is not a waste of time.
Link Posted: 6/2/2018 6:41:33 PM EDT
[#14]
No minimum or stocking order. We just happen to do a lot of business with them. Call and ask for John Legare. Tell him Michael from Bennington referred you.
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 12:43:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
No minimum or stocking order. We just happen to do a lot of business with them. Call and ask for John Legare. Tell him Michael from Bennington referred you.
View Quote
Thanks Michael!!! Much appreciated!

I will call Monday!
Link Posted: 6/13/2018 4:02:45 PM EDT
[#16]
The FFL i work with has a dealer account with PSA and he does not do high volume at all, mostly transfers.  I am sure they can get you set up if he is
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 4:55:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Michael , I just got off the phone with John.

Many thanks brother !!!! John's definitely sounds like good people to deal with and do business with I can't thank you enough for helping out a small guy like me again many thanks if I can ever return the favor please feel free to give me a holler!!!
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 7:07:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Michael , I just got off the phone with John.

Many thanks brother !!!! John's definitely sounds like good people to deal with and do business with I can't thank you enough for helping out a small guy like me again many thanks if I can ever return the favor please feel free to give me a holler!!!
View Quote
My pleasure. John is good people.
Link Posted: 6/25/2018 10:14:44 PM EDT
[#19]
You can set an account up with Aero Precision, Spikes, LMT etc.  Just poke around their websites to find out how to become a dealer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top