Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2020 3:06:14 PM EDT
I know it’s not a C&R but I’ve wanted one for a while and AIM has them in but no one seems to have spare mags I managed to find one site that says they have theme in stock 25.00 each I ordered 4 anyone done business with them? They are supposed to arrive in 2 business days.

Link to mags
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 11:59:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Not familiar with the site. Did they show up? The link has been down for maintenance for several days.   I have had an interest in 32 ACP but between the CZs being a difficult find (AIM is OOS) and magazines too, I havent been looking so much.  I see a site in the Yukon, SLEC Security, lists in stock mags on their site.  I guess they sell to the US as minimum $100 USD is specified.

https://slecsecurity.com/product/cz-83-magazine-black-32-acp-15rd/
Link Posted: 6/12/2020 9:03:50 PM EDT
[#2]
All four mags I ordered arrived looks like new old stock so no issue with them pistol is still on hold so not able to test but they look like my cz82 mags with just small feed lips.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 9:20:38 AM EDT
[#3]
How did you pay? Bitcoin? Buy gift cards? Seems sketch
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 12:28:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a CZ 82 and -83 in 9 MAK and .380 respectively.  I wanted some extra mags a couple of years ago and original mags were impossible to find.  I bought some aftermarket and they have been problematic.  They are too large front to back and are difficult to get out of the grip.

Link Posted: 8/22/2020 12:21:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I paid with a credit card and received the mags fairly quickly I had no issue with them. I have not used the mags yet but they seem to be original.
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 8:14:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry, I mean that slec security site. Your link is OOS. I am never meant to get mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top