Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2021 9:49:19 PM EDT
I have a question on filing a Form1 to make a suppressor while my Form4 suppressor applications are being reviewed.

I just created the Trust last week with me as the sole trustee and three benificaries for the two suppressors that I purchased and will be filling out the Form4's under the Trust. I'm going the Silencer Shop route and will be uploading the Trust documents tonight and completing the forms.

My question is this:

I would also like to create a Form1 suppressor under the Trust while I wait for my Form4's; I'll probably do the eForm this week. Form1's are 4-6 weeks right now so it should not take long. Since the two suppressor applications have barely begun, and I have no previous firearms, suppressors, or AOW's currently under my Trust, will the Form1 have any effect on my Form4 applications? If the Form1 gets approved before the Form4's, will my Form4's get flagged for any reason since I did not declare the Form1?

Am I just overthinking all of this? Any advice would be great. I could do the Form1 as an Individual IF I have too.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/28/2021 12:45:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top