Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2016 9:08:34 PM EDT
I just got a standard ACR handguard and it came without the pin, is their a non-factory source for a replacement?
I called Bushmaster last week and was informed that they are starting to produce the ACR again and all parts are consigned for the production rifles.
Would any of the KNS Precision push-button pins work?
Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 4:10:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Bueller?...............................Bueller?..................................Bueller?....................................
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 12:27:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I understand that you can make the LR308 pivot pin work in the basic handguard. Might be your only shot because Bushmaster has is known for empty promises and even basic parts are damn near impossible to get.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 2:33:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the reply and info.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 11:12:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm looking to see if I can get some custom pins made for the Acr.  I need some lower pins and they don't have any at all.
Link Posted: 11/19/2018 8:05:53 PM EDT
[#5]
anyone oblige you?
Link Posted: 11/20/2018 11:59:49 PM EDT
[#6]
They have the pins available now.  I generally have 3-5 of each on hand at any time now
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 2:20:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They have the pins available now.  I generally have 3-5 of each on hand at any time now
View Quote
Do you have to call?  I’m not seeing the pins on Bushmaster’s website.
Link Posted: 11/24/2018 4:47:20 PM EDT
[#8]
You can call them.  I’m generally the middle man that deals with them anymore
Link Posted: 11/26/2018 9:13:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Do you have to call?  I’m not seeing the pins on Bushmaster’s website.
View Quote
just order them from bigdog hes the best person to go through for anything acr.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top