Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2017 11:16:52 AM EDT
Hey fellas. I picked up my ACR Enhanced last Friday (brand new for $1350 ) and I'm kind of interested in getting the basic handguard since it's fairly affordable and longer than the railed enhanced handguard. Are they M-Lok compatible? I'm assuming they're at least MOE compatible.

FYI, I'm loving this gun. I'm planning on getting a Form 1 filed here pretty quick and when it gets approved (sometime between now and when my unborn children graduate college) I'll get the 10.5" barrel for it
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 11:25:56 AM EDT
[#1]
They are all moe comparable. I've not seen any mlok ones yet.  That being said, they won't be able to be suppressed with a 10.5" barrel unless you cut the front of the handguard off
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 11:46:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are all moe comparable. I've not seen any mlok ones yet.  That being said, they won't be able to be suppressed with a 10.5" barrel unless you cut the front off
View Quote
I figured as much for suppressor use, but the basic handguard will likely only be in place while I'm waiting for a stamp. The enhanced handguard looks like a fine length on the SBR
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 12:38:50 PM EDT
[#3]
The slots in the Basic handguard are MOE compatible. 

Also, check out the RPM Precision MLOK handguard. It's available in both sizes. 
Link Posted: 5/27/2017 12:19:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The slots in the Basic handguard are MOE compatible. 

Also, check out the RPM Precision MLOK handguard. It's available in both sizes. 
View Quote
^^THIS. Awesome handguard. Love mine. For M-lok, there's also the Nexus Tactical handguards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top