Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2018 10:28:02 PM EDT
I received my form 1 back today for my sbr and suppressor. I forgot two signatures on the background check forms for each. I could have sworn I didn't need those signed from the directions I got from a form 1 website guide. At any rate, I have a couple of questions.

1. Do I sign on the form they sent back where they highlighted, or print a new form and sign?
2. Will my wait time start all over again once they recieve my corrected form, or will they just coplete it where it was left off? In other words, how much longer after I resubmit?
3. Do I sign today's date, or do I sign it for the date I originally signed the others?
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 12:03:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Sign the existing forms where they highlighted and date them with the date you sign them.

Mail them to the address listed on the corrections paperwork. Generally speaking corrections only add a few weeks to the time, they go back to the examiner, not to the start of the pile.
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 11:28:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sign the existing forms where they highlighted and date them with the date you sign them.

Mail them to the address listed on the corrections paperwork. Generally speaking corrections only add a few weeks to the time, they go back to the examiner, not to the start of the pile.
View Quote
Awesome. Thank you. I have sent them back. I'm hoping I get them back soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top