Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/7/2012 7:57:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Apple_Juice] [#1]
Thanks for the write up but I'm curious if the hammer pack still releases the hammer if the rifle is dropped on its butt.

link

I was able to reproduce the issue in my FS2K  which is THE reason why I got rid of it.  If FN addressed the issue then I may just have to pick one up.

Link Posted: 12/7/2012 6:43:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice write up. It's looking like the FS2000 is going to be the next gun on my list from what I've been reading lately.
Link Posted: 12/13/2012 12:13:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By Apple_Juice:

Thanks for the write up but I'm curious if the hammer pack still releases the hammer if the rifle is dropped on its butt.

link

I was able to reproduce the issue in my FS2K  which is THE reason why I got rid of it.  If FN addressed the issue then I may just have to pick one up.

This issue has not been fixed.

Link Posted: 12/13/2012 7:30:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By SpacemanSpiff:

link

Poop.  
Thanks Spaceman.
Link Posted: 12/13/2012 7:31:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Apple_Juice] [#5]
Sorry for double post.
Link Posted: 12/13/2012 8:20:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By FNHKSIG:
Adding a new pic that shows the gun with tri rail

http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac40/FNHKSIG/DSC01194.jpg

Good lookin gun
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 3:35:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I miss this gun. I wish they would bring it back
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 4:26:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Its a really shitty rifle.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 10:52:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SpacemanSpiff:

link

I dropped mine from 2' onto a hardwood floor (butt first) and it does not fire with the safety on. It will with the safety off.
I still like it. I think that's a pretty rare condition to replicate. I'll be sure to have the safety on if I drop it like that operationally. 
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top