Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2018 9:01:26 AM EDT
I am on a temporary assignment so I didn't bring all of me reloading gear, just my travel kit which consists of an arbor press, a Wilson chamber type bullet seater, an RCBS automatic bench priming tool and a Chargemaster.

With that kit I can buy fully prepped once fired brass and make 5.56 cartridges.

(I also brought a complete 5.56 head, powder measure and dies and the other pieces parts in case I run into someone with a Dillon 550. :))

I was thinking about making some 9mm. I looked on the Wilson site and didn't find a 9mm Para hand die. Is there such a thing?
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 9:05:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 3:47:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Wilson does not make handgun dies, they make handgun gages.
As our esteemed moderator suggests Lee Loader!
Or a Lee hand press is another option.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 9:04:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies!

I should have thought that one out a little more. Crimping would be problematic.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 12:38:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I used a lee hand press for awhile in my tiny ass apartment and it worked pretty good. Loaded a lot of 9mm and 38 special, its slow going but easy. Throw on the tv or a movie and resize, mouth expand, and prime in bulk.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top