Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2022 10:38:50 PM EDT
I am looking to convert a SA 9mm AR to a post 86 select fire.  I am an 07/02.

I would prefer one that has last round hold open.  I have looked at some of the major ones, but cannot find what I am looking for.  Are any glock mag AR9 lowers cut to M16 specs in the rear for a sear?  HELP?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/16/2022 6:02:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I would prefer one that has last round hold open.  I have looked at some of the major ones, but cannot find what I am looking for.  Are any glock mag AR9 lowers cut to M16 specs in the rear for a sear?  HELP?  Thanks.
View Quote
I'm using a post sample DIAS in a CMMG Glock lower.  It is already low shelf so it was drop in with a DIAS.  
This is using their Radially Delayed Blowback design.  
I initially purchased their stripped lower their proprietary 9mm BCG/BBL RDB parts then when the Endomags came out, I switched to those on a regular M16 lower as I don't care for Glock mags.
Pictured below is how I use that lower now - for .40SW
I'm glad that I didn't drill it for an auto sear.....whenever I get tired of shooting .40SW or run out, I will probably sell that lower.  Much easier to sell it since it isn't a post sample.

Info on my 9mm CMMG RDB. https://c3junkie.com/?page_id=280
Picture below of how I run it now on a standard lower using Endomags or on the Glock lower above if I wanted to run Glock mags.

Link Posted: 2/18/2022 2:05:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote
 QC10. https://www.quartercircle10.com/qc10-ranger-gsf-stripped-lower-receiver-blem-cerakote.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top