Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2021 11:00:44 AM EDT
Buddy of mine ordered an 80% Glock lower from someplace and they required a copy of my FFL to ship to me.

Does this thing need to have a 4473 filled out and recorded in bound book?

It doesnt have a serial number as far as i know so I wouldnt think so, so am wondering whey they required to ship to an FFL

TIA
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 11:18:32 AM EDT
[#1]
None of the 80% I have put together have needed a FFL transfer. Who did he purchase it from?
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 11:40:16 AM EDT
[#2]
the entire idea of an 80% means no numbers or 4473 required

unless this lower is completed, it is still an 80%

maybe find another seller as this one sounds fishy
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 12:11:06 PM EDT
[#3]
It came from Lone Wolf and I just looked at the invoice.  Customer paid $180 and it looks like a model # is stamped on the side.  So........I'm guessing its not an 80% lower...

I'm going to have him fill out a 4473 I think....

ETA - I'm an idiot...just found the serial number on it so its obviously not an 80%.

thanks for the comebacks
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 12:15:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Definitely a thing. No idea why though.

https://www.brownells.com/handgun-parts/frame-parts/frames/pfc9-serialized-frame-for-glock-19-23-prod115783.aspx
Edit:^ that frame is completed I now see.
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 4:49:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Lone Wolf Timberwolf Frames are Firearms.

https://www.lonewolfdist.com/CATEGORY/8232/timberwolf-frames
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top